Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do girls show interest one day and then are total bi.tches the next day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because they want to feel special and wanted!

Comment

Women are like CNC machines they have to constantly be adjusted to run smoothly, they have many switches and buttons you have to know which ones to tinker with everyday cuz everyday its different.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Why does a woman show you, as a man, interest, i.e. giving you pleasant and validating feminine energy and warmth, and then the next time you interact with her she treats you like you're a piece of garbage?

This happens to me a lot.

Are you interested or not? Stop jerking me around.

Stop playing games. Just give me the pussy, you stupid ass bitches. Let me tie you up, choke you out, and suck on your feet.

I don't want to be your friend. I don't care what happened to you at work. Just give me some putang pie. I want to sniff the poosey.

I see you have taken heed in what brother champ has been saying.

For i use the term sniffing pooosey all the time.

Your lips and tounge exploring her wet entrance and your nose on top of that pooosey sniffing the fumes and fruits

I hope u get to sniff some pooosey in this life time my man

When u do inhale some pooosey fumes for me too

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          I've noticed girls who are close to their fathers or an older brother don't act like this.

Every girlfriend I've had who's dad wasn't around had abandonment issues and the moment things got serious they would start doing what's called "**** testing" you.

Intentionally acting snotty and unreasonable and sabotaging your friendship to test your loyalty and make sure you won't leave her "even at her worst"...

Of course this is rigged: If you put up with her antics, she thinks you're a weak **** and loses attraction to you, leaves you for the next guy.

So your only option is to spot what's happening and dump her first, which re-affirms her abandonment issues and makes her even worse.

Girls I've dated who were close to their dads/older brothers never acted like this. A relationship was just two people who like each other. They still have PMS and girly moods but it isn't a deliberate desire to push you over a cliff.
          Gotta admit, this is a good post. Doesn't happen very often that we agree, but this is true. Chicks with mommy issues also do this. They act *****y and distant to try to make themselves appear "strong" and that they don't "need a man" when really they are vulnerable and thinking you'll always act like the person they have issues with.

Comment

Because they’re humans and have moods.
            Nobody is perpetually happy all of the time.
            You missed your window of opportunity buddy.
            Next time read the signs better.
            You got no game

Comment

personaly think after a while they get bored with the same dick.just like we like to eat a change off minge.its human nature. and women are made of potatoes racistpinetree told us that

Comment

Because they got to know you, and was like NOPE

Comment

Why does a woman show you, as a man, interest, i.e. giving you pleasant and validating feminine energy and warmth, and then the next time you interact with her she treats you like you're a piece of garbage?

Stop playing games. Just give me the pussy, you stupid ass bitches. Let me tie you up, choke you out, and suck on your feet.

I don't want to be your friend. I don't care what happened to you at work. Just give me some putang pie. I want to sniff the poosey.

Because they are sh.i.t testing you to see how much they can use you and control you. The hot and cold is to get you invested and off balance. It is nothing but manipulation to have the upper hand. When she turns cold just ignore her. Don't ask what is wrong or what you have done. Nothing. Just live your life as if she didn't exist. I know it is harder said than done, but it's worth it. It builds your character. Women find men who stand up to them attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    I see you have taken heed in what brother champ has been saying.

For i use the term sniffing pooosey all the time.

Your lips and tounge exploring her wet entrance and your nose on top of that pooosey sniffing the fumes and fruits

I hope u get to sniff some pooosey in this life time my man

When u do inhale some pooosey fumes for me too
                    I know a woman is like a peach. I want to enjoy the sweet nectar of a their juices.

Last edited by punchr; 02-20-2018, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Story of my life, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X