No announcement yet.

Horn Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
    Talking about a good close fight that Horn won by ud, that the judges got completely right.

Jeff and his team fully realised they couldn't have got Manny at a better time
    Credit to Glenn Rushton for creating a plan, and credit to Horn for exacting it on the day.
    Manny broke through & had a humbdinger in the 9th, but other than that spent much of the fight eating right hands.

Accidental head clashes in the middle rounds wasn't either man trying to fight dirty, more a case of what often happens when opposing stances are equally as competitive coming forward.
    Neither man complained about getting cut, so although not at all easy to score, it was an honourable performance from both with a fair result at the end.
    I had it 115-113 Horn myself it could’ve went either way though, I thought the whole “controversy” and “robbery” narrative was pathetic.

Comment

Why people dont credit Horn for winning that fight is ridiculous. I think it could of gone either way but one side had to win and props to Jeff he took the fight to Pac in the only way he could of beaten him. Full marks to Glenn for knowing how to get the W on that hot australian day.

Comment

can a supporter of this robbery post up a horn vs pac highlight video ?????

Comment

I originally started this thread on the history section, mostly down to the fact that whenever i've mentioned Pacquiao on NSB in the past it always resulted in a bum rush of objectionable comments.

Though it appears the general consensus on that section is, the topic isn't relevant to boxing history, so it's been moved to NSB.. Am pleasantly surprised however, to see the majority of comments thus far, are varied and mostly pretty sensible., Used up all my green on the best one's. And yes, it was just as obvious to me, who actually won the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X