Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is HURD a 168 Fighter, Grinding Hard With The Drain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is HURD a 168 Fighter, Grinding Hard With The Drain?

Little ass Trout fighting a Shark and shįt
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-23-2018, 09:05 AM.

More like a big Middleweight. Hurd wouldn't be big to Charlo, Jacobs, Golovkin, Saunders, etc. Fighting guys at 168 Hurd probably gets KTFO. I could easily see Eubanks Jr stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      More like a big Middleweight. Hurd wouldn't be big to Charlo, Jacobs, Golovkin, Saunders, etc. Fighting guys at 168 Hurd probably gets KTFO. I could easily see Eubanks Jr stopping him.
      He looked like a giant to charlo when they took a photo together

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        He looked like a giant to charlo when they took a photo together
        Which one, Jermell or Jermall? Jermell is a bit smaller

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
          Which one, Jermell or Jermall? Jermell is a bit smaller
          Jemell when Lara, Jermell and Hurd took a picture together to promote.

Comment

I just hope he beats Lara like he stole something

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Jemell when Lara, Jermell and Hurd took a picture together to promote.
              This is Jermell, so Hurd and Jermall about the same then.

But Canelo a Light Heavyweight doe... Larry$ Robbie Barrett aboutfkntime

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post

Little ass Trout fighting a Shark and shįt
                He’s certainly a 160 guy, he’s HUGE for 154. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he ends up at 168 one day

Comment

You do realise that the guys at 168 also cut down from who knows what weight to make 168, Hurd is a big guy at 154 but he makes weight without issue so he’s a JMW just like the other guys making that weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    You do realise that the guys at 168 also cut down from who knows what weight to make 168, Hurd is a big guy at 154 but he makes weight without issue so he’s a JMW just like the other guys making that weight class.
                    yeah that applies to all boxers. It's as long as you make the weight. In the UFC, they took it even further to drain 25lbs on the average, with them roids boosts on fight night. Remember Conor unlike any other fighter making 142lbs FFS... looking like skeletor, yet UFC casual fans have no idea for that compared to boxers.

With boxers having badass camps at the top level, they can grind off their usual walk around look and prep to make weight as well as shaving off to 10lbs average. We just need to accept that most start prefer to do this since most of us agree that it's about making the weight..

I got no problem with Gennady trimming and grinding 15lbs. If he can make the weight then that's fine. For others, the younger you are the easier it is to get the strength back, the older you are the harder it is for the immune system to be back tip top on fight night.

Gennady can easily make 168. He said it himself, ''ez fomi,'' but his mission was to milk out the 160 division in any luck possible. Times changed as tought competition has arrived.

Alvarez, Lara, Floyd.. these guys are about the same height. Nelo always looking stocky and fits the part as a tip top 154 fighter and as he continues to age, we can see him at 160-168 tops.

Look at Charlo or Hurd doe.... I see how Haymon too acknowledges the game, do what you gotta do to make a name or a brand and continue boxing. Thurman is a seasoned 147 fighter. I'd say Spence and Brook are seasoned 154 fighters. Spence doesn't look as gaunt as Brook when shaving off the lbs...

Hurd and Jermall are big Middleweights as was Quillin. Quillin couldn't grind 160 anymore. Expect to see Hurd and Jermall at 168 in 3 years easily.

It was just always funny how narratives went around that Nelo was a LHW...all when fight night came Lil'G was bigger than him, let alone the Charlo's or Hurd...

My boy Jacobs needs to be fighting against Groves or Ramirez at 168

Comment

Working...
                    X