Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Proof of What A Lowlife Backstabbing Worthless "Trainer" JD Jackson is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Proof of What A Lowlife Backstabbing Worthless "Trainer" JD Jackson is

This ****ing guy just ****ed himself. Anyone who ever hires him as a trainer is a God Damn fool. He was a bum of a fighter and he has zero training skills and worst of all he sold out his own fighter WHILE HE WAS TRAINING HIM. You give your trainer the ultimate trust. This is like telling your lawyer you did something then the lawyer feeding info to the DA. Its treason and JD Jackson should have his God Damned training license revoked. ****ing lowlife. He's a rat ****.

3:10 "Andre knew what he had to do, and he listened to me and he won the fight"

What is the consistency of you and Larry and NSB dorks in subforums? what is this black and white battle? u guys should all have your user names printed on tshirts and meet up with an esports cafe battle

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      What is the consistency of you and Larry and NSB dorks in subforums? what is this black and white battle? u guys should all have your user names printed on tshirts and meet up with an esports cafe battle
      I dont know what youre trying to puke up there, but yes we are having a 4 round match at Johnny Tocco's in Las Vegas next Saturday. I know of at least 6 members of this board that are coming out and possibly up to 15 more from other boards. I posted a link to the fight on my twitter but had to delete it because too many people were asking for details and I dont want to scare Larry off with having to to what REAL fighters that he criticizes have to do, fight in front of big crowds when you have no idea if you'll win, lose or get KO'd in 5 seconds. Larry is a stolen valor dickhead that walks around pretending to be a Boxer while sitting on his biscuit never having to risk it. There could still be upwards of 30 people there though depending on how many people he brings.

I dont expect most to admit who they are on here but I think plenty of anonymous visitors will come back to ost what they saw. Either way, I'll have 2 gopros caddycorner from each other in the ring and will be posting some very graphic video of the contest. You all wont miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        This ****ing guy just ****ed himself. Anyone who ever hires him as a trainer is a God Damn fool. He was a bum of a fighter and he has zero training skills and worst of all he sold out his own fighter WHILE HE WAS TRAINING HIM. You give your trainer the ultimate trust. This is like telling your lawyer you did something then the lawyer feeding info to the DA. Its treason and JD Jackson should have his God Damned training license revoked. ****ing lowlife. He's a rat ****.

3:10 "Andre knew what he had to do, and he listened to me and he won the fight"

Welcome back and I couldn't agree more, Jackson Is scum.

Comment

Nothing about this episode shocks me, JJD is like a jealous girlfriend. You got to be wary working with someone like him.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Thank you my friend...The forum administrator threw me a bone and let me back early for the fight with larryxxx next Saturday. Late birthday present. I was originally supposed to be banned until 2 weeks after the fight. Convenient coincidence. It worked out though.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              Seriously, is there any trainer in the world who is more more of a snitch than Jackson?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Thank you my friend...The forum administrator threw me a bone and let me back early for the fight with larryxxx next Saturday. Late birthday present. I was originally supposed to be banned until 2 weeks after the fight. Convenient coincidence. It worked out though.
                Was just reading and catching up on the big fight In Las Vegas. Congratulations on being a man of your word and following through. That deserves some serious respect. Let's see If Larry actually shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Seriously, is there any trainer in the world who is more more of a snitch than Jackson?
                  It Is truly a disgrace that any trainer would behave In that manner while still being employed by a fighter.

Comment

Same lil ‘G fanboys that didn’t mind hearing Abel throw Kova under the bus.

Hmm what’s the difference between Abel and JDJ. Which one was the boxer.

And what snitching is JDJ doing? About Kova being cheap and paying the Uzbekistan trainer in foreign currency because it’s cheaper... lol

Comment

Working...
                    X