Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Statement on Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gold standard Hahahaha yeah ok. The gold standard of never catching anybody. FOH

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Say it out loud Floyd lol

TMT = The Medication Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        NONE whatsoever....just vitamins and saline to rehydrate-which isn't remotely a drug, nor is it banned....meanwhile Pac wanted the same injection of drugs that pro football players claim "to be able to run through walls and give them a major boost of energy"....Pac fans don't like history.
        wow, what a big diversion?

putting in pac's name to take the heat off floyd & his beloved usada...

carry on..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

lol sounds like a guy tip toeing and squirming to give a good answer and fails terribly..

yup if this one was said in court he's done. Guilty all over the place jeez..

exposed much Floyd? Your face tells it like it is a fraud lol
          now you see why floyd loves lenny so much ha ha ha

Comment

• Following floyds example, I'm going to take my friends car for a spin right now and borrow it later and hope I don't get in trouble. He gots my back just in case the cops pull me over after he reports it stolen. He will let me borrow the car anyway after I use it. It is sure nice to have a friend like that.
            Last edited by Alibata; 09-12-2015, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• What a pathetic untrue statement. Its now known that it was against NSAC guidelines.

Alberto Salazar produced a 11,750 word document to rebuttal the accusations against him, Floyd gives a 7 line statement in which he uses him advocating for better testing a argument for him being clean...Hes not the first person to say that only to be proven a cheat, though when you have USADA in your pocket there's not much chance for that happening...
              Last edited by Slick_Rick; 09-12-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Guilty people always make one time statement. They really think it will go away just like that.

Comment

Working...
                X