Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Spence Isn't an Option Next; I'm Not Ranked By the IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPENCE is not an option for any Welter. PAC,PORTER,KHAN,BROOK etc etc.

Comment

Pathetic answer from Porter lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Spence the BoogeyMan. Then how come when Bud asked for a fight, he told him to go get Horn's title and then you'll bring something to the table. He didn;'t just say, Haymon...set this fight up. Because Spence knows that out of all of the WW's Bud is more than capable of beating his ass and he will. Spence the Boogeyman-Foh lmao.
        Spence knows he is not getting credit for beating Bud if Bud didn't prove himself at 147 or if he's making his 147 debut.

Was too small doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          I heard a QUACK.

Well, I know you boxed a bit.

A tall southpaw with power, speed and a high work rate isn't really a cool a** style to box against.

Stylistically pony tail Keith is a better match up for him...with more money...
          I understand that, but he could have just said am the mandatory for the Thurman belts, they are exploring that at the moment, but all fights are open etc not come up with stupid excuses about not being ranked lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Spence knows he is not getting credit for beating Bud if Bud didn't prove himself at 147 or if he's making his 147 debut.

Was too small doe.
            Bud is huge and will fit in fine at 147. Bud has true skill. And why wouldn't Spence get credit for beating the pfp best fighter in the world In Crawford?

Comment

Spence the BoogeyMan. Then how come when Bud asked for a fight, he told him to go get Horn's title and then you'll bring something to the table. He didn;'t just say, Haymon...set this fight up. Because Spence knows that out of all of the WW's Bud is more than capable of beating his ass and he will. Spence the Boogeyman-Foh lmao.
              That's not what he said. I recall him noting (on ESPN) that Crawford needs to establish himself at 147 b/c no one knows how he'll adjust. Then followed that up with, that fight will happen. But hey, spin it how you want. Whatever works for you lol

Comment

Seems like Spence is getting ducked by 147 like prime GGG was in early 2010s.

They will most likely move up, lose to another guy, vacates or retire without fighting him.

Spence will unify collecting vacated belts LOL

There is no way Garcia or Porter fight Spence.

Not sure about Thurman, Bud would fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I understand that, but he could have just said am the mandatory for the Thurman belts, they are exploring that at the moment, but all fights are open etc not come up with stupid excuses about not being ranked lol.
                  Yeah Porter doesn't seem to be such a smart PR lol

They are hiring managers for a reason.

Comment

Porter has a better chance in a Thurman rematch and he's likely the next challenger for Thurman after his tune-up. Showtime should push for Spence-D. Garcia.

Comment

Bud is huge and will fit in fine at 147. Bud has true skill. And why wouldn't Spence get credit for beating the pfp best fighter in the world In Crawford?
                      Bud is not huge at 147, he's average at best. You will see how "big" he's next to guys like Spence or a guy like Porter who is built like a linebacker.

Spence will not get credit if it's Bud first fight at 147. People will say that he is a 140 pounder.

Comment

Working...
                      X