No announcement yet.

Lead arm burns out within 10 minutes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead arm burns out within 10 minutes?

My deltoids have started burning to the point where I lose the sharpness an power in my punches in my left arm! It started happening before when I was training everyday (bag, pads etc) an I had 3weeks off boxing. I went back, trained for a week absolutely no problem now im on my 2nd week an its back again! This is so frustrating as it never used to happen, has anyone ever experienced this?

"Jab that till it hurts!
    500 times without stopping.
    Do you hear me? 500 times."

Comment

Give fatigued muscles a chance to rest!
      Try a day of rest every other day for a week. If the soreness continues try a two day rest after working out.
      If it continues after a week of two day rests try a full week off, if the pain doesn't subside go see a therapist. You may have internal damage to muscle or tendons. If the area can't get through a two day rest I'd guess you have problems.
      If you can't get over typical soreness problems you need professional help.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Give fatigued muscles a chance to rest!
        Try a day of rest every other day for a week. If the soreness continues try a two day rest after working out.
        If it continues after a week of two day rests try a full week off, if the pain doesn't subside go see a therapist. You may have internal damage to muscle or tendons. If the area can't get through a two day rest I'd guess you have problems.
        If you can't get over typical soreness problems you need professional help.

Ray
        I don't screw around with sore muscles at all. That's how I got half my injuries, was not resting enough.

Comment

stick your hands out like you're an airplane and turn tight circles. do that for 3 rounds non-stop. except for your one minute break ofcourse. one round do one direction and the next turn 'em the other way for the next round. if you get tired just switch direction but don't let your arms drop..........
          Last edited by Rockin'; 01-21-2018, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            stick your hands out like you're an airplane and turn tight circles. do that for 3 rounds non-stop. except for your one minute break ofcourse. one round do one direction and the next turn 'em the other way for the next round. if you get tired just switch direction but don't let your arms drop..........
            That's almost an exact description of what I do with 99.9% accuracy.

Comment

REST!!! REST!!! REST!!! If that part of your body is sore the next day work a different muscle group. Focus on legs, road work, core exercises and abs. At this stage you should have a plan worked out so that you are giving yourself proper breaks in between sessions. I agree with what everyone else before me stated. Just adding my .02

Comment

If you want your muscles to grow strong you will work through it when you are sore, just be certain to stretch properly. You will become a monster.

Comment

If all else fails turn...Southpaw!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    exactly this but also make ur arms into chicken wings and do that same motion back and forth

i learnt this from when i used to train rugby in school, it really heaps man

Comment

Working...
                    X