Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why HBO Is LUCKY 2 Have CANELO ALVAREZ - A TRUE PEOPLE's CHAMP - Flexin SANTANA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why HBO Is LUCKY 2 Have CANELO ALVAREZ - A TRUE PEOPLE's CHAMP - Flexin SANTANA!

Has there been a boxer as of late, that you can think of that's Puerto Rican, Cuban, American, Mexican, Mexican-American that has given back to communities or disaster reliefs AND flexin $1million with that 12 car garage?

Muhammad Ali would be so proud of Black-NELO!

Another awesome thread by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Another awesome thread by yourself.

thanks bro. I knew you had Ward over Froch any day of the week

Comment

Dont know why ppl hate on Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Dont know why ppl hate on Canelo
          I’m a big Floyd fan, but Nelo flexin 1million for his people whereas Floyd supporting Trump for the hopeful tax break bill for the rich...

This revelation only means that Floyd passed the baton to his apprentice to really make a difference on the American continent as a people’s Champ.

But Floyd gets a pass because the hate towards him made him so insecure to really give back... hopefully the theory is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            I’m a big Floyd fan, but Nelo flexin 1million for his people whereas Floyd supporting Trump for the hopeful tax break bill for the rich...

This revelation only means that Floyd passed the baton to his apprentice to really make a difference on the American continent as a people’s Champ.

But Floyd gets a pass because the hate towards him made him so insecure to really give back... hopefully the theory is true.
            the most stupid shit i've read from you and that's saying a lot. floyd couldn't care less about anyone else who isn't himself. i'm pretty sure he doesn't even care about his children. dude doesn't give back because the hate turned him insecure? ridiculous. what about "what has africa done for me"?? he simply doesn't care about people, he is just greedy. great boxer but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              the most stupid shit i've read from you and that's saying a lot. floyd couldn't care less about anyone else who isn't himself. i'm pretty sure he doesn't even care about his children. dude doesn't give back because the hate turned him insecure? ridiculous. what about "what has africa done for me"?? he simply doesn't care about people, he is just greedy. great boxer but that's it.

Africa isn’t the USA. That’s like Alvarez giving to India.

Comment

You have to wonder why there is no Cnelo in the PBC camp, despite having the most fighters.
                Maybe it's not luck. Maybe the others just don't give a f***.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  Has there been a boxer as of late, that you can think of that's Puerto Rican, Cuban, American, Mexican, Mexican-American that has given back to communities or disaster reliefs AND flexin $1million with that 12 car garage?

Muhammad Ali would be so proud of Black-NELO!

Why you got to put others down to lift others up. Canelo didn’t donate cash he donated materials. Floyd has donated cash wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Why you got to put others down to lift others up. Canelo didn’t donate cash he donated materials. Floyd has donated cash wtf are you talking about?
                    Those clips are a compilation of Alvarez efforts in helping out his communities, not the earthquake relief. There haven’t been any videos of the earthquake relief yet, he just signed a check to the Mexican govt in 1 million for relief efforts.

Comment

Working...
                    X