No announcement yet.

GGG looking like a beast in camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG looking like a beast in camp

Dude looks in great shape , beasting on the mitts. Jacobs is going down.

how is jacobs gonna survive? some of you fools better give ggg credit when he smashes him

pads dont hit back

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Dude looks in great shape , beasting on the mitts. Jacobs is going down.

how is jacobs gonna survive? some of you fools better give ggg credit when he smashes him
      Don't worry, the posts saying that Jacobs was a bum are already popping up in preparation for the worst-case scenario, LMAO.

Comment

Abel doing what an heavybag could do. Pointless.

Comment

If I had to bet on this fight I'd bet on Jacobs. I'm not guaranteeing he'll win, but he's at +500 or +600 on the sites I checked. Those are tempting odds.

(Of course I said the same thing about similar odds for Lomachenko - Walters and that fight ended up non-competitive.)

Comment

Beast mode GGG ...

Comment

lol. He's loading up on every ****ing shot, opening himself up on every throw.

Compare Golovkin's work on the punch shield, to the work on the shield from guys like Danny Garcia or Mikey Garcia, and Golovkin could've done the same **** he was doing on a heavy bag.

Comment

Why would Golovkin get credit for beating a man knocked down from the lightest puncher ever Sergio Mora??? I consider Golovkin's best wins to be Geale, Brook, Lemieux, Murray, than Jacobs would come in the picture at #5

Comment

Wow. What a pointless dick-sucking thread. Must be Pac-land or Pac-boy w/e it is

Comment

Originally posted by Kevern Zaksor View Post
                    If I had to bet on this fight I'd bet on Jacobs. I'm not guaranteeing he'll win, but he's at +500 or +600 on the sites I checked. Those are tempting odds.

(Of course I said the same thing about similar odds for Lomachenko - Walters and that fight ended up non-competitive.)
                    To good to pass up considering Danny is a big puncher. I got $60 on him at +575. They got Chavez Jr at +525 and I'm throwing $50 on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X