X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Ramsey looks a tidy player.

We beat Watford 5-0 which probably isn't something to scream and shout about but i want us to win the FA cup.
    Better then losing 1-0 to leeds -.- lol

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    Viera is terrible i don't know why anyone would want him.

Strong rumours about a rift between Fergie and Vidic due to his late pull out of the Leeds tie, and there's been a lot of rumours about his wife not being happy in England since he first came. Real Madrid are preparing a bid apparently.

If this happens then our defense is royally ****ed.
    Even if vidic left.....even if rooney went with him....it would be HUGEEEEE losses...but thats the thing with united...the keep on going with or without you....

I hope rooney stays....id let every other play once he stays lol But i think we will be needing some CB services soon if vidic did leave and if rio dont get fit again....Evans is a good defender especially for his age tho....hes slotted into first team football for us as if hes been there for years

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      Even if vidic left.....even if rooney went with him....it would be HUGEEEEE losses...but thats the thing with united...the keep on going with or without you....
      We would be finished if the 2 best players (+ the Ronaldo loss) we have possibly barring Evra but they are in more important areas of the pitch then him imo, we would need some serious big buys

I can't understand why anyone would want to join Real Madrid over for sure n1 or 2 top club in the world of the past 4 years or so trophy wise.. surely the weather can't be that big an issue for these guys

Comment

• Oh dear. Man City bids 7 million pounds on Juan Sebastian Veron. That is a waste of money IMO. He is going to be 35 and is a short term fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          We would be finished if the 2 best players (+ the Ronaldo loss) we have possibly barring Evra but they are in more important areas of the pitch then him imo, we would need some serious big buys

I can't understand why anyone would want to join Real Madrid over for sure n1 or 2 top club in the world of the past 4 years or so trophy wise.. surely the weather can't be that big an issue for these guys
          I know what you mean, but its the history real had that is the reason people want to go...

Even if brazil play crap up till the world cup...every1 still thinks they are amazing because not just the players they have but from the past....all the players that have come from there...

I can understand ronaldo leaving, its his child hood dream come true, i just never agreed with the manner in which he did it...

Comment

• They have called off the Manchester derby because the pavements around the ground is icy.

What has happened to football?

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              I know what you mean, but its the history real had that is the reason people want to go...

Even if brazil play crap up till the world cup...every1 still thinks they are amazing because not just the players they have but from the past....all the players that have come from there...

I can understand ronaldo leaving, its his child hood dream come true, i just never agreed with the manner in which he did it...
              True but Man United have a great history too, im not to mad at Ronaldo tho it looked like Fergie really persuaded him to stay on 1 more season. He did and put lots of effort in and was one of the few guys who seemed to be going balls out vs Barca in the final.

Comment

They have called off the Manchester derby because the pavements around the ground is icy.

Meh that sucks 2 legged tie is prob gonna congest up our fixture list later down the line, we cant afford many more PL slip ups im worried about Milan too. Wtf is up with Pompey too.. they win the Fa cup, Redknapp (great manager imo) leaves and now they are bottom and failing to pay players.

Comment

They have called off the Manchester derby because the pavements around the ground is icy.

Aww ****, was looking foward to that one, oh well at least our game is still on....

Comment

• Was looking forward to the derby

Oh well, apparently Vidic is staying now and has a "great understanding" with the boss.

Comment

• Ramsey was a steal at 5million

Comment

Working...
                      X