Ben Sapiro vs Butler's dream transsexual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Ben Sapiro vs Butler's dream transsexual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTwoLah2VY

Butler, look, listen and learn. Pronouns, personal pronouns, and the attempt by "tools & fools" like you, who try to juxtapose your twisted sexually perverse gender identification new roles on society will hopefully fail.

Your sweet heart gets chin checked by Ben
    Shapiro. Your hot tranny dude fails to convince Ben, that the term "freak" needs to be added as a personal pronoun to the Symantec's of the English language.

COD willing "freaks" like you will be chin checked when you attempted to modify the great English language. Don't foist your twisted agenda on the rest of us.

Beercules

You might have to go to Houston and fight Butler Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You might have to go to Houston and fight Butler Z.
      I'm down for that! I'll beat the stuffing outta him. No ref needed.

His ring walk song will be "Save a horse, ride a cowboy"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt0_oPPK6eA

My ring walk song will be Tu PACs "hit em up"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU
      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-17-2018, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbTwoLah2VY

Butler, look, listen and learn. Pronouns, personal pronouns, and the attempt by "tools & fools" like you, who try to juxtapose your twisted sexually perverse gender identification new roles on society will hopefully fail.

Your sweet heart gets chin checked by Ben
        Shapiro. Your hot tranny dude fails to convince Ben, that the term "freak" needs to be added as a personal pronoun to the Symantec's of the English language.

COD willing "freaks" like you will be chin checked when you attempted to modify the great English language. Don't foist your twisted agenda on the rest of us.

Beercules
        Semantics...Symantec is the Cyber Security company. But it's all just Semantics anyways I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Semantics...Symantec is the Cyber Security company. But it's all just Semantics anyways I suppose...
          Thanks bro, disabling auto correct on my iPad would help me look less crazy.

Comment

Thanks bro, disabling auto correct on my iPad would help me look less crazy.
            Maybe a little...we wouldn't really want you to be too less crazy though. It might be a little too traumatic of an adjustment at this point.

Comment

Maybe a little...we wouldn't really want you to be too less crazy though. It might be a little too traumatic of an adjustment at this point.
              Cool, I'll be at Citibank in two weeks. I hope I can help them! But I know I can... At least before I get fired and get a 3 month severance package plus a bonus. I'm actually very reluctantly to take this job ...
              I interviewed them, not the opposite, and I asked about my scope of responsibility, and how often I had to physically show up, and whether I could chose my own team. They kinda reluctantly agreed, to/with my requests, now Citi and I gotta deal.. 'yes you can' it's in my contract..

I'll try to explicitly explain in as much detail as I can, but I suffer fools in a bad way.. I'm a tempermenal punk.. I don't feel, based on my previous history of project delivery, that I need to spend a lot of time coming up with a WBS work break down structure, to satisfy executives that I know what I'm doing.

Perhaps it's egotistical of me, to think this way, but if c level execs don't know what I'm talking about...... Well.. I can't teach them..

I'm crazy after all.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 01-17-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Cool, I'll be at Citibank in two weeks. Did help them!
                Back in the 80's Citibank had something like a billion dollars worth of bogus cancelled debentures that were being used a loan collateral all over the world. Instead of shredding them themselves (this might have predated the invention of the shredder)...they used to simply trash them and the New York waste management company that would pick them up figured out that the documents might have a scam-able value.

A guy I know was working on recovering them back in the 90's. Apparently it could have ruined Citibank. I don't know what happen with them but it has been kept a big secret. So there you have it...another jaded BoxingScene outing.

Comment

Back in the 80's Citibank had something like a billion dollars worth of bogus cancelled debentures that were being used a loan collateral all over the world. Instead of shredding them themselves (this might have predated the invention of the shredder)...they used to simply trash them and the New York waste management company that would pick them up figured out that the documents might have a scam-able value.

A guy I know was working on recovering them back in the 90's. Apparently it could have ruined Citibank. I don't know what happen with them but it has been kept a big secret. So there you have it...another jaded BoxingScene outing.
                  That's sad. Thanks for the history. Most of the real stuff is never covered by the media. Last time I worked at Citi was 4 years ago, and I worked in anti money laundering. After Citi gave up it's retail banking division and sold it to a Japanese bank. They offered me two months severance, they said three months and a performance bonus if you keep your mouth shut until we seal the deal. I accepted, and I came home to my woman with a three months severance & a bonus package. She said " papa, it's not your fault but, get a new job quick, you become crazy when you are bored".
                  This will be my second time working for Citi... It's a year contract... I'll irritate my boss, and will solve a few simple big data problems that they have, and I'll be outta there in 6 months with a year's pay, after signing another NDA. My woman says I'm crazy... I say others don't understand...

It's a Mexican stand off with me... I'm crazy... I'm just glad I get paid for my BS.

Citibank Japan will be a bad fit, they will pay my nut, and I'll deliver.

Peace brother! Based on my three interviews... I'm guessing what their problem is, and working on it with no pay..

Comment

That's sad. Thanks for the history. Most of the real stuff is never covered by the media. Last time I worked at Citi was 4 years ago, and I worked in anti money laundering. After Citi gave up it's retail banking division and sold it to a Japanese bank. They offered me two months severance, they said three months and a performance bonus if you keep your mouth shut until we seal the deal. I accepted, and I came home to my woman with a three months severance & a bonus package. She said " papa, it's not your fault but, get a new job quick, you become crazy when you are bored".
                    This will be my second time working for Citi... It's a year contract... I'll irritate my boss, and will solve a few simple big data problems that they have, and I'll be outta there in 6 months with a year's pay, after signing another NDA. My woman says I'm crazy... I say others don't understand...

It's a Mexican stand off with me... I'm crazy... I'm just glad I get paid for my BS.

Citibank Japan will be a bad fit, they will pay my nut, and I'll deliver.

Peace brother! Based on my three interviews... I'm guessing what their problem is, and working on it with no pay..
                    The guy who I was talking about was a former Wall Street banker who became an anti-money laundering consultant for the US Treasury amongst other things.

Comment

Working...
                    X