No announcement yet.

8,000,000 percent flat earth proof

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    What? Been a christian a long time, never was I taught that the earth was flat
    Sounds like somebody wasn't paying attention during the flat earth sermons

Comment

Wheres the poster Bushbaby? He was one of the only flat earthers i saw on here. Damned entertaining he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Why do we see the same stars every night when every six months we are on the opposite side of the sun
        The Earth rotates around the sun, everything would have to rotate around the Earth to see different stars. Australia never sees the North Star, if the Earth was flat theyd be able to see it.

Comment

not to be racist but why does it seems like the majority of people who believe the earth is flat is a brotha??? i believe kyrie irving also believe the earth is flat.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            not to be racist but why does it seems like the majority of people who believe the earth is flat is a brotha??? i believe kyrie irving also believe the earth is flat.
            Most blacks are christians, and use a flat earth's theory to prove the existence of god. A flat earth theory aligns with the Genesis.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              Thats not what Im seeing on youtube.

Most of those 'conspiracy theories' dudes are white.

Comment

Anyone who uses the phrase "8,000,000 percent proof" is a 100% moron.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  "Fake screen ass ****"

Looks like Ward's cousin.

A cousin he doesn't claim.

Son of Flat
                  lmfao son of flat hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Sounds like somebody wasn't paying attention during the flat earth sermons
                    Must of been asleep. I get that ITIS after communion

Comment

The BIBLE...

In the 8th century B.C. the book of Isaiah was written...
                      So 2,800-2,900 years ago in the book of Isaiah, this was written...

NIV Isaiah 40:22
                      He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and it's people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and stretches them out like a tent to live in.

Looks like the God sits above the "Circle" of the earth, it sure sounds like the Earth is described as being (Round) a circle to me...

The SCIENCE...

The Greek Eratoshenes proposed the earliest ancient scientific description of the Earth as being round, nearly 600 years AFTER Isaiah described it in the Bible...

When the earth passes between the Sun and the Moon, a circular Shadow appears upon the Moon.

The Bible and science seem to be in agreement here...

Don't let the Flat Earth or Round Earth argument get you all worked up... If God thought it was very important then He would have made it a point of emphasis, He hasn't...

Salvation however, is a point of emphasis, Jesus saves !!!

Love the Lord your God with all your Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength and love your brethren as yourself...

Comment

Working...
                      X