Miguel Cotto latest Facebook pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    NE in here ****ing dudes up

cotto is an elite level joker, that you queers are all so bothered by his footwear and how it makes you feel is, interesting.
    hes gay bro, time to face the facts (not that theres anything wrong with that)

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      who said anything about a fist fight?
      Oh, no, son. That's not the way it is. You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun.

Too scared to take an ass-whipping. *raises hands* This is what makes you a man. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed.

You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day! Now you think you're a man with a gun in your hands, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        cotto is the ryan reynolds of the boxing world when it comes to jokes, the gayer the better but if he does in fact prefer pole to hole then he needs to look no further than orlando cruz, that fool island side, too.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Idk why you people put boxers on pedestals and automatically think they can just knock anyone out. The streets aren't a boxing ring, homie.
          Almost any person who practices boxing (or any other type of legit combat sports, not some flashy kung fu **** from Asian movies teaching about some "philosophy"), especially on the same pro level as Cotto, would **** up 97% of people who never practiced any combat sports in their life.

And size wouldn't help too. There was some stuff that happened this year, basically in front of my house. Some guy, he was MMA fighter, killed a guy who turned out to be a local bodybuilding champ, MMA guy just broke his skull bones with punches and ruptured his spleen, dropped him few times with head kicks before that, the fact that the bodybuilder guy was much taller (6'6 or 6'7) and 66 pounds heavier (converted in American measures) didn't save him from getting killed at all. My hometown is small and people been talking about that a lot, it's only one example out of many, the stuff that happened in real life

He probably gained all that muscle mass to attract bitches or something but that won't work against guys like that. People talk that "boxing is not a street fight" all the time, but in real life, people who practice combat sports, they have a huge advantage in all kinds of fights
          Last edited by g27region; 10-24-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Miguel Cotto has always been suspect. The signs have been there since the beginning.

Comment

Cotto was having fun with that photo and NSB making a big deal out of it

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Almost any person who practices boxing (or any other type of legit combat sports, not some flashy kung fu **** from Asian movies teaching about some "philosophy"), especially on the same pro level as Cotto, would **** up 97% of people who never practiced any combat sports in their life.

And size wouldn't help too. There was some stuff that happened this year, basically in front of my house. Some guy, he was MMA fighter, killed a guy who turned out to be a local bodybuilding champ, MMA guy just broke his skull bones with punches and ruptured his spleen, dropped him few times with head kicks before that, the fact that the bodybuilder guy was much taller (6'6 or 6'7) and 66 pounds heavier (converted in American measures) didn't save him from getting killed at all. My hometown is small and people been talking about that a lot, it's only one example out of many, the stuff that happened in real life

He probably gained all that muscle mass to attract bitches or something but that won't work against guys like that. People talk that "boxing is not a street fight" all the time, but in real life, people who practice combat sports, they have a huge advantage in all kinds of fights
                  I seen the video of that incident and it didn't play out how you described it. The MMA guy dropped the bodybuilder with a kick and then proceeded to punch him repeatedly while the bber was laying unconscious on the ground. It was a straight up murder, not a fight.

I agree with the premise of your post, though. An average Joe would get killed by most pro fighters. Even if the average Joe is the NSB champ, Larry and the pro fighter is a guy wearing pink.

Edit: and the guy who got killed was a former pro powerlifter, not your typical gym goer. He won some European titles too if I remember correctly.
                  Last edited by Szef; 10-24-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    I seen the video of that incident and it didn't play out how you described it. The MMA guy dropped the bodybuilder with a kick and then proceeded to punch him repeatedly while the bber was laying unconscious on the ground. It was a straight up murder, not a fight.
                    You talk about the short video that was released right after the incident, and there's long video of that brawl in the internet, it lasts 15 minutes or something, matter of fact they had several fights that day, you seen the last one where the bodybuilder got murdered, the MMA guy got pissed off at some point and he got in the car, he was driving around the nightclub, waiting for that bodybuilder guy to get outside. He was chasing him the whole night and that bodybuilder was already beaten several times at that point. He couldn't even outmuscle the smaller guy when they tried to take it to the ground. Just saying it wasn't a full video

I know some people who know the killer. He could handle 4 guys in a street fight with ease. His brother got sentenced to prison for the same stuff and he was doing combat sports too.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Edit: and the guy who got killed was a former pro powerlifter, not your typical gym goer. He won some European titles too if I remember correctly.
                    Silver medal in Europe, but I've decided to not go that deep into details. Anyway, that muscle mass doesn't help in fist fights against guys like that. It only helps with attracting bitches
                    Last edited by g27region; 10-24-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Arent gays the majority in PR?
                      How come??? We are about 3.5m people in PR and the population in the world is around 7 billion people. I would tell you something go to PR and find out ur self and tell that to my people ovethere to see if u come back alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X