Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments thread for: Carlos Cuadras vs David Carmona is a 10 rounder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments thread for: Carlos Cuadras vs David Carmona is a 10 rounder.

So for a so called “Mandatory Eliminator” bout Cuadras gets to weight above the Super Flyweight Limit? And on top of that it’s only a 10 round boxing match? The Bias for Cuadras and total lack of respect towards Roman Gonzalez the WBC is showing it’s beyond belief.

Didnt think it was an eliminator, Cuadras is the mandatory, winner has to fight him next, Rungvisai is a voluntary defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Didnt think it was an eliminator, Cuadras is the mandatory, winner has to fight him next, Rungvisai is a voluntary defence.
      No, that is not correct, Rungvisai has been Mandatory for quite some time now, but Cuadras has been avoiding him since, if you think about it the WBC will have Roman fight three mandatory Back to Back, Rungvisai first, Cuadras next and Estrada(Silver Champion) after that.

Comment

From 2015
        http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/567...s-per-division
        Super flyweight world champion: Carlos Cuadras (Mexico)
        Cuadras is contracted to make a voluntary defense against No. 2 ranked Koki Eto of Japan on November 28 in Miyagi, Japan, with the winner to next make a defense against No. 1 ranked mandatory challenger Srisaket Sor Rungvisai of Thailand, who also holds the WBC Silver title.

And since he is cashing in his Mandatory status against Roman, the WBC vacated the WBC Silver Championship and awarded the title to El Gallito Estrada for fighting a guy that is not even Ranked, it’s total B.S.
        Last edited by thecomedian2; 03-18-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
          From 2015
          http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/567...s-per-division
          Super flyweight world champion: Carlos Cuadras (Mexico)
          Cuadras is contracted to make a voluntary defense against No. 2 ranked Koki Eto of Japan on November 28 in Miyagi, Japan, with the winner to next make a defense against No. 1 ranked mandatory challenger Srisaket Sor Rungvisai of Thailand, who also holds the WBC Silver title.
          Yeah, youre right, just checked. Has unifications easier than his mandatories, lol.

Comment

Has unifications easier than his mandatories, lol.
            I believe the WBC gives priority to unification first than Mandatory/Interim/Silver bouts as they should, and if I were roman I would try to unify with Inoue to piss these guys, I know it will be a War, but Roman Gonzalez should win due to his extensive experience and Inoue lack there of.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
              I believe the WBC gives priority to unification first than Mandatory/Interim/Silver bouts as they should, and if I were roman I would try to unify with Inoue to piss these guys, I know it will be a War, but Roman Gonzalez should win due to his extensive experience and Inoue lack there of.
              Yafai has spoken about wanting to fight him, would love to see Gonzalez in the UK

Comment

Yafai has spoken about wanting to fight him, would love to see Gonzalez in the UK
                That is true, they pay way more in the U.K than in Japan..

Comment

Working...
                X