No announcement yet.

It’s Official: Planned Parenthood to Lose $60 Million under Trump Pro-Life Rule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Wow, the 9th Circuit ruled in favor of Trump? Thought they were filled with communists, Trump must have put a few of his judges on.
    Nah bruh, he paid them off.

Took a page out of Oscar playbook

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      nothing..... or they might even pay less cuz now planned parenthood wont take gov money.

Im sure low income women can still go see their regular doctor and get regular check ups/exams and pay a copayment

Could be but very doubtful. In many large city areas it may not be as harmful bc there’s a lot of options. But many women who struggle to stay above the poverty line that have employers who don’t offer health insurance might see a lot of bad. Especially the ones that go to pp for contraceptive because it helps regulate their bodies due to abnormal conditions.

Comment

nothing..... or they might even pay less cuz now planned parenthood wont take gov money.

Im sure low income women can still go see their regular doctor and get regular check ups/exams and pay a copayment
        Why would they use PP for regular checkups if they have a primary care doctor?

Comment

Don't care for the current administration but this and the China tariffs are my 2 favorite changes they've done.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Why would they use PP for regular checkups if they have a primary care doctor?
            exactly the point I was making for the other guy's post.

Comment

exactly the point I was making for the other guy's post.
              But he's not talking about women with healthcare coverage as he explained in the next post but was obvious in his first post.

PP is for low income women who make enough not to qualify for Medicaid but their job doesn't offer coverage or it's too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                But he's not talking about women with healthcare coverage as he explained in the next post but was obvious in his first post.

PP is for low income women who make enough not to qualify for Medicaid but their job doesn't offer coverage or it's too expensive.
                Planned parenthood does:

abortions

contraceptives

gives out free condoms etc

its is not a CARE doctor etc.

the low income residents get healthcare thru the welfare system etc. (I have friends that grew up on welfare)

again not having PP does NOT affect them in that way

Comment

Planned parenthood does:

abortions

contraceptives

gives out free condoms etc

its is not a CARE doctor etc.

the low income residents get healthcare thru the welfare system etc. (I have friends that grew up on welfare)

again not having PP does NOT affect them in that way
                  they actually administered 320k breasts exams 295k pap test and 2mill in birth control to patients. i would call that CARE.....

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
                    they actually administered 320k breasts exams 295k pap test and 2mill in birth control to patients. i would call that CARE.....
                    2 million compared to only like half a million..... and that 2 million is one procedure alone.

I stand by what I said.

Comment

2 million compared to only like half a million..... and that 2 million is one procedure alone.

I stand by what I said.
                      Which takes me back to women who use birth control for natural deficiencies and to regulate their bodies. I know several women who go to PP because they did scans that found abnormal sized ovaries and prevent ways of having to go through consistent surgery they use birth control as a pseudo regulator.

Comment

Working...
                      X