Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford trainer's Bomac says Crawford will be back in October against Kavaliauskas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pound for Pound King taking on the best!!! Cant wait to see this mega fight. I hope mike alvarado on PPV is next for P4P King terrence crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Not talking about money. Talking about promoting him. Crawford at the NBA celebrity game is low hanging fruit promotion. If you really think that's a big deal then name me all the other celebrities who played in that game. You can't because nobody remembers that stuff. Where was the shoulder promotion for his PPV fight? Programming that focuses solely on Crawford. The same way they did Fury.

IDK why you're trying to debate me on an issue even Bud agrees with me on. He sees it from the inside so he has a much better understanding than both of us. But you're trying to tell the man he's wrong.
      You must have forgot his special with teddy atlas on espn 2. Is that not shoulder programming now lol

How glad are u that mikey is leaving pbc for DAZN? U keep forgetting to answer that

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        He stopped Jeff Horn who had never been stopped.
        He stopped Indongo who had never been stopped (KO).
        He stopped Felix Diaz who had never been stopped.
        He stopped Gamboa who had never been stopped.
        He stopped Dierry Jean who had never been stopped.

EDIT: Oh, and Benavidez. Forgot him since he damn near took Crawford the distance, but that's another one.

The guy's resume - though weak and pathetic - is a who's who of first time stoppages.

So yes, the standard has been set. He'd better BLOW your boy out of the water inside of 8 rounds or it's an asterisk.

Crawford is 35-0 (26 KO)

25-0 (17 KO) at Lightweight 68% KO

7-0 (6 KO) at Junior Welterweight 85% KO

3-0 (3 KO) at Welterweight 100 % KO

Crawford stopped every one of his opponent's at 147, the only opponent at 140 to go the distance was Postol who Crawford dropped twice.

Crawford doesn't get credit for increasing his KO percentage with each move up in weight class. I'm curious to see how Crawford's power works against guys like Spence, Porter, D. and M. Garcia, and Pacquiao.

Comment

I like Bud, and have huge respect for his skill.

This fight is disappointing. I hope to see better next time.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            You must have forgot his special with teddy atlas on espn 2. Is that not shoulder programming now lol

How glad are u that mikey is leaving pbc for DAZN? U keep forgetting to answer that
            Yea I did forget about that because it was forgettable. And I already spoke about Mikey possible decision in another thread. Mikey has never been signed to PBC, he's been a free agent since he left TR. There are two big fights for Mikey, D. Garcia & Lomachenko. If DAZN wants to pay Mikey a ton of money not to fight either he should absolutely take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              I like Bud, and have huge respect for his skill.

This fight is disappointing. I hope to see better next time.
              ... as if guys like Spence, Porter, D. and M. Garcia, and Pacquiao just called him out and he ducked, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Yea I did forget about that because it was forgettable. And I already spoke about Mikey possible decision in another thread. Mikey has never been signed to PBC, he's been a free agent since he left TR. There are two big fights for Mikey, D. Garcia & Lomachenko. If DAZN wants to pay Mikey a ton of money not to fight either he should absolutely take it.
                If Hooker beats ramirez that’s another big fight for mikey.

Mikey has been signed to pbc on a fight per fight basis with no longer term commitment.

Comment

The true best Welterweight in the world currently, shame the other top guys want no part of him at the moment.

Comment

The true extent of Crawford's ambitions were revealed when he knowingly signed an extension with Top Rank, knowing full well he'd be intentionally freezing himself out of fighting any of the PBC welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      Broner literally sells better than him. Sad.
                      Lol Broner sells better than alot of people. That aint saying much.

Crawford needs to force that Kell Brook fight seems like his best option at the moment

Comment

Working...
                      X