Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeless Man Asks Cashier What He Can Get For $.50, Worker’s Response..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of a time I was in a pretty bad mood and saw a homeless (or near) dude on the curb as I was walking into a restaurant for food. As I approached the doorways I knew he was going to ask for something and was ready to tell him to go eat a dick for it instead. He then asked "Can you take this cash and buy me this specific meal? I can't go in because my foot is injured." I was surprised he didn't want my cash and just wanted me to buy him food with his own money. I told him to keep it and bought him his meal. Even if he used the bum foot as a ploy to con me, I will always be more willing to buy someone food to eat rather than give change. No hesitation.

Comment

i dont like to be cynical, but im not buying this (no pun). if i had to bet on it, id call bulls&%t with no hesitation.

Comment

Feel good story of the day. Compassion is one of my favorite words and I admire this kid.

It all starts at home and his parents taught him right.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Good to hear this. I see people buying homeless folks food once in a while but never felt the need to post it online.
          But how else are you going to draw attention to yourself and get likes???

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            But how else are you going to draw attention to yourself and get likes???
            Cat pics for guys and booty pics for girls..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Cat pics for guys and booty pics for girls..
              I was thinking a thoughts and prays request for likes

Comment

Working...
              X