No announcement yet.

Lesnar was verbally tapping before stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesnar was verbally tapping before stoppage

Herb Dean should do his job more efficient and actually listen, Brock took unecessary damage and was obviously really hurt

watch from the 4:00 mark on, you can hear him repeatly say "I tap, I tap"

Everyone hates Brock but that was uncalled for, Herb Dean should of been aware

Damn, that cr*p reffering right their

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Damn, that cr*p reffering right their
      yea man. in the vid you can hear it clearly. maybe he just wanted lesnar to get his ass whooped

hehehe jk

Comment

Brock was beaten like a RENTED MULE !!!

Comment

maybe my headphones are crap but I only heard the ref shouting at him to "fight back"

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
            maybe my headphones are crap but I only heard the ref shouting at him to "fight back"
            Brock says "Ihhh thaapp", you could hear him say it in pain...and his body language said it too cuz he didnt want to fight anymore

Comment

I can't hear it but then again there's a lot of noise right now. I'll listen carefully when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
                Same. I'm not doubting that it may have happened. But that crowd was probably ridiculously loud, I don't think you can fault Herb Dean that much, it wasn't stopped too later after the 4 minute mark so again it's not that bad and you really can't fault Herb Dean.

In fact Brock should have just tapped the canvas instead of trying to yell. Usually verbal taps are reserved for when you have no limbs to tap with.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
                  Same. I'm not doubting that it may have happened. But that crowd was probably ridiculously loud, I don't think you can fault Herb Dean that much, it wasn't stopped too later after the 4 minute mark so again it's not that bad and you really can't fault Herb Dean.

In fact Brock should have just tapped the canvas instead of trying to yell. Usually verbal taps are reserved for when you have no limbs to tap with.
                  Even Dana White said he heard it on the video at the post fight presser

How you want to tap your arms to make a obvious tap while a guy is pounding on your face and 1 or 2 more shots could get in cleanly?

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post

you want him to tap on the mat and get more bombs dropped on your blood rittled face?

ok

Comment

Working...
                    X