Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Escondido girl claiming an affair with Tiger Woods went to my high school!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Escondido girl claiming an affair with Tiger Woods went to my high school!!!!!!!!

That's some ironic **** right there....It said on the news she graduated Escondido Highschool which is party of Northern San Diego. I guess she was two years older than me. I didn't personally know her but local news is going crazy about this topic, interviewing her family and her close friends..hhaha weird

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
    That's some ironic **** right there....It said on the news she graduated Escondido Highschool which is party of Northern San Diego. I guess she was two years older than me. I didn't personally know her but local news is going crazy about this topic, interviewing her family and her close friends..hhaha weird
    Where's the irony? I don't see it.

She sold him out:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
        Where's the irony? I don't see it.

She sold him out:

im just surprised she went to my high school...its funny too becuz she did sell him out then the news said, "she's hoping her and Tiger can still be friends." hahahah are u kidding

Comment

Geez, **** stars, athlete's mistresses, who else went to your high school?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            Geez, **** stars, athlete's mistresses, who else went to your high school?
            isn't that some ****?...lil northern san diego is gettin put on the map for "legit" sluts hahaha

Comment

Danm, i better head over there!

Comment

im just surprised she went to my high school...its funny too becuz she did sell him out then the news said, "she's hoping her and Tiger can still be friends." hahahah are u kidding
                That's not "ironic' that she went to your school. It is "coincidental".

It's not irony. It's a coincidence.

Step away from the Alanis Morrisette records.

Comment

What year did you graduate from Escondido High? I graduated from San Pasqual High.

Comment

Working...
                  X