No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    With ‘you’ I meant yanks. Not you personally.

Now kindly respond to my post.
    Fair enough.

Can you please restate what you'd like me to respond to?

Comment

• It's getting worse.

Comment

• Let's have open borders right

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Fair enough.

Can you please restate what you'd like me to respond to?
          This regarding “beneficial”:
          Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          As long as a president loves his country and his policies are beneficial for you, you would love him.

Well it's ok I guess since the term 'beneficial' is highly subjective and requires quite some expansion if your post should carry any interesting insights. As of now it's redundant. People could love Obama for the exact same reasons if you can follow me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Denmark faces dilemma over Russian gas pipeline
            We Danes generally love USA more than any other nation with the possible exception of the UK. We always support the US in wars far more than we anybody else relatively speaking. We almost always share the same geopolitical analysis. We share these things far more with the US than with our partners in the EU. This crisis potentially rocks that boat and it hurts (me).

Comment

We Danes generally love USA more than any other nation with the possible exception of the UK. We always support the US in wars far more than we anybody else relatively speaking. We almost always share the same geopolitical analysis. We share these things far more with the US than with our partners in the EU. This crisis potentially rocks that boat and it hurts (me).
              Trump has now blaming cancelling the meeting with Denmark on not paying enough to NATO. The Trump administration has never shown any signs of being fiscally conservative and only bring it up when they can use it as a threat. Like cutting off aid to Latin American countries and NATO funding with European countries. Why do you think Trump hates NATO and wants to see a divided Europe?

Comment

This regarding “beneficial”:
                Ah, ok.

Trump's policies have been very beneficial to the US economy, and thus American workers.

We have record low levels of unemployment, we have rising wages, and we get to keep more of the money we earn.

That's just the economy.

He also deserves credit for not getting us into any new long, protracted wars. And on foreign policy, we are respected again. Not loved, mind you, but respected.

You'll notice you dont see crap like our embassies being stormed any longer, nor are we sending pallets of cash to terrorists who threaten and smear us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Trump has now blaming cancelling the meeting with Denmark on not paying enough to NATO. The Trump administration has never shown any signs of being fiscally conservative and only bring it up when they can use it as a threat. Like cutting off aid to Latin American countries and NATO funding with European countries. Why do you think Trump hates NATO and wants to see a divided Europe?
                  Putin has a video of trump getting peed on by a hooker

Comment

Meet our demands or we will send Mike Tyson to bomb you to bolivian.

Give us greenland, faroe islands, 500 tons of frikadeller and medisterpolse.

Throw in Iceland while you're at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Putin has a video of trump getting peed on by a hooker
                      Dont encourage him.

Comment

Working...
                      X