No announcement yet.

Married people, question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married people, question

How do you smell your partners gas and fecal matter, see them and smell them at their worse and still remain attracted??

true love can't just disappear by fart smell

Comment

Huh? I don't. If a chick is gassing it up around me and leaving the bathroom stinky, we're not going to last. My girl knows I have a sensitive nose and she makes sure she's smelling good. That's one of the great things about relationships. The person respects you and is willing to go out of their way to make you happy.

Comment

Lol you're married and the last time I checked everyone has to chit and fart, including you and me. You want a robot?

Comment

Because she doesn't smell like her farts...

It's funny that you put your professor hat on before posting this intelligent question..

Comment

whats up with you and female shit stains, shit and questions like that? you seem to be fascinated by that subject.

I have a serious question? is shit stain?, A smelly ass? a black girl problem? is that why you ask these questions alot?

Now im not trying to be funny, but I listen to alot rap songs and one song caught my attention.

Plies ft Kodak black, Plies rap and in his verse he says

"I CAN HIT FROM THE BACK and I AINT GOTTA HOLD MY BREATH!"

Now that + all your speceific ass questions make me wonder if it is indeed an issue in the black community with black women having smelly asses.

The plies song I referenced.
            its time stamped to the part im referencing.

time stamped is at 1:03
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCCKxztv7pc

Source: Some of larry shit related threads.
            do you smell your partners gas and fecal matter
            Do you think the girls you sleep with can pass the "tissue" test?
            Does the smell of a womans ass turn you on?
            Do you smell the tissue after you wipe?
            what is sexy about having an ass in your face?

and im sure theirs plenty more, found this with a quick "larry" "shit" search.

Comment

Do you have a doo doo fetish Larry? Wassup with all of these poop threads?

But to answer your question, my woman never passes gas or takes a dump with me around, and we have been together close to 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Because she doesn't smell like her farts...
                Speak for yourself, I don't know what kind a stank ass hoes Larry has on his dick for him to keep making threads like this.

We need "women farting and shtting" master thread for Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Speak for yourself, I don't know what kind a stank ass hoes Larry has on his dick for him to keep making threads like this.

I bet Larry has had ass issues with men/women for him to keep making threads like this.

young Larry would be like women don't fart and shït, after he's been with a couple of women, he'd have realized they are human too..

I'm all for Larry's master thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Hahahahahahahah stank ass hoes. His favourite album is probably outkasts "stankonia"

Comment

Working...
                    X