Collapse
No announcement yet.

41-yr old Filipino destroys a 30-yr old overrated American champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not overrated at all and I'm at least glad that the guy who showed up against Joseito was not in that ring. It's like what I've been saying for years though, if you don't possess a straight right hand in your arsenal then your gonna have serious problems against Pacquiao. Thurman tried it and it's not natural for him, he didn't do much damage with it despite being a very good puncher, Thurman is more loopy with his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
      American don't give a damn about Thurman and we know he's overrated, which is why we called him a ducker. What a dumb thread.
      Pacman at age 41 beats all your 147 hypejobs. Only Crawford stands a chance. That footwork is sensational.

What Jeff Horn, an Australian did 4 years ago, none of your overrated bums would be able to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        I don't ever want to hear any American talk about AJ beating a 40-yr old Wlad who's a hall of famer in a division where the prime years are from age 32/33 to 35/36.

A lot of American boxers are grossly overrated. Pacman is going to end sweeping all the welterweight belts they're hiding at PBC by beating all of them at age 41/42, lol.

Thurman was the number 3 welterweight. We have 2 more better American welterweights than Thurman.

AJ was supposed to be your best Heavyweight and supposed best heavyweight in the world. He got KTFO by a fat mexican american.

Comment

Working...
        X