Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joey "Jaws" Chestnut, the greatest American athlete of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Is Joey "Jaws" Chestnut, the greatest American athlete of all time?

Just won his 12th hot dog eating title, along with multiple world records and other major titles across many sports.

Now he has passed Bill Russell who won 11 Nba titles surely he deserves the title,

Yes there are greater athletes from other countries such as 14 time world darts champion Phil "the power" Taylor, but surely Joey is the goat from the US.
    Last edited by Furn; 07-05-2019, 04:06 AM.

Sums up the USA

Comment

Was he tested for PEDs?

Comment

if there's one thing usa is better at than the rest of the world it's eating.

so you just know that this guy must be good if he's the top guy amongst some of the greatest binge eaters in the history of the world.

it's like winning cuban national boxing championship.

so yes, joey 'jaws' chestnut is the greatest american athlete of all time.
        Last edited by Szef; 07-05-2019, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Yeah, never challenge an American to an eating contest...

Comment

Pete Sampras won 14 majors. Joey is just another in a long line of Americans that excel.

Comment

I respect his consumption capacity unfortunately he helped to blackball the legendary Kobayashi. Kobayashi was his only competition and he sort of didn’t lend his influence into letting him participate without Kobayashi having to sign an onerous eating contract.

Comment

"And after he was born, before his mother even held him to her breast, she said to him 'you are of my flesh but you are not mine own. Fate is your father and you belong to the people. For you shall lead the army of the free!' And she held him high. And the finger of the power that destroys the unworthy descended. And it touched him on the forehead. And it anointed him the champion of the world!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X