Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing I love about British fans, they stick by their fighters no matter what

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are only following a boxer/fighter because they are undefeated then you aren't in the right sport. And if you cannot be honest with yourself as a boxing fan and critic a boxer that you like or love then you are NOT a fan of this sport. I see a lot of these LDBC/PBC shills on here, they cannot bear to criticize or critic their favourite fighters, even when they know they are wrong, and the moment that fighter loses they turn on them, Julian Williams elude to that in his post victory (Hurd) interview.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I noticed that, they are loyal, just like with frank bruno they stuck by him and cried when he finally won the title
      Its like Warrington, I cant bring myself to like him after all the boring hometown fights I sat through a couple of years ago. His career going nowhere. Now hes world champion, going up for unifications, still cant bring myself to like him. My mind was made up years ago.

All that time though hes probably had the most rabid support in the country, fans going wild throughout another 12 round decision. Those guys are with him til the bitter end.

Another case is BigDramaShow, or whatever he calls himself now. He went all in with Ohara Davies against Josh Taylor. Still badmouths Taylor at every opportunity, even though hes probably the best British fighter we have. Brits give him a bit of stick about it, but it would be a whole lot worse if he suddenly started saying how much he likes Taylor. He was probably in tears when the scores came in for the Vazquez robbery
      Last edited by Randall Cunning; 07-04-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Is that not what a fan is meant to be? Im a huge AJ fan. Yeah he lost, he didnt look right going in to it but thats just my opinion but excuses gets left outside the ropes if you come to fight. But why on earth would i not want to be an AJ fan any more cuz he lost? If Ruiz does the same again im still going to be a huge AJ fan.

Those Boxing fans who are a fan of a fighter until the moment he looks like he isnt as good as once thought and then bin him off are what we call "GLORY HUNTERS".
        Agreed. Good post.

Comment

It’s because Americans are cowards and ****s that’s why they don’t understand supporting a fighter or team. The whole ****hole country is full of plastic people fans and cowards

Comment

Working...
          X