No announcement yet.

***Official Boycott Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Garcia is probably going to get the Mayweather fight. I think Broner will fight Algieri for his belt next and then Broner will fight the winner of a future match I think will be made between Provodnikov and Matthysee.
    "Probably" means nothing. I will patiently wait for both of them to step their game up, and then they will be off the #boycott list. Until then, #boycott.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      Like I said, it's a start. Lol
      Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Garcia is probably going to get the Mayweather fight. I think Broner will fight Algieri for his belt next and then Broner will fight the winner of a future match I think will be made between Provodnikov and Matthysee.
      I really do like your optimism but I don't think those fights will happen soon. Neither prov or algieri are tied with tr but they are with hbo and no Haymon fighter will fight on hbo

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        we make up less than 5% of the viewership even if you include every individual separate person that will visit this forum

but i like the message
        yep, we're the best fans but just like all sports, the hardcore make up a very insignificant portion of the fanbase and thus won't cut into their profits

if you wanna make a difference, educate those less knowledgeable fans about what kind of bull**** is going on and hopefully it'll start a domino effect

people need to realize, they give us **** fights because they have no reason not to.

Comment

Nathan cleverlys fights ought to be boycotted

He didn't even train for his fight vs bellew

Comment

If Ruslan fights another castillo, his fight should be boycotted. If he goes back to Russia, he probably already do it for us.

Comment

Working...
            X