No announcement yet.

ESPN ranks Deontay Wilder as the most famous boxer of 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I posted facts and in that thread too. You just don't want to believe them. Wilder isn't close to most searched, most popular, most famous, most whatever the **** you want to make up. There's no evidence to support it none. Wilder is a bum that has used Joshua's name to try and gain relevancy. A bum that lost to and robbed Tyson Fury. A bum that was losing to many other fighters before finding an hail Mary punch. He's ****ing garbage, a joke, proof of how far boxing has fallen.
    You're a tool

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      dude...it was sarcasm

the first time I saw the video I laughed...the UK fans took at face value and as genuine ...I said "yean nothing ever shot in LA on a camera was ever fiction"!!!

I was mocking british fans and being sarcastic....they acted as if it wasn't staged
      Ohh lol my bad

Comment

usually when a fighter has the most searches it doesnt mean they are famous it means people are curious and looking them up because they dont know them and just saw their name on the yahoo or google news or something and need more info

Comment

hes not more famous than eric crumble

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I posted facts and in that thread too. You just don't want to believe them. Wilder isn't close to most searched, most popular, most famous, most whatever the **** you want to make up. There's no evidence to support it none. Wilder is a bum that has used Joshua's name to try and gain relevancy. A bum that lost to and robbed Tyson Fury. A bum that was losing to many other fighters before finding an hail Mary punch. He's ****ing garbage, a joke, proof of how far boxing has fallen.
            Yeah Robbie this thread definitely made
            Your man p.ussy dry up

Like I stated earlier,’I think he got
            Such a high score was because from Jan-Dec Wilder was always in the news and probably one of the most searched fighters every week of the year by whatever metrics Espn used .While most fighters usually go months without being mentioned.

It doesn’t matter it just a random poll. No need
            To have your heart broken because Wikder topped AJ.

Sure you posted facts in the thread Robbie ; That so called Bum is the longest reigning Champ in the sport and your idols biggest rival and holds
            The last strap. You’d think if he was such a
            Push over Hearn would have wanted to make the fight last summer or not present a offer when he was negotiating another Fight. If he
            Was such a mark like you say why didn’t Hearn make a Wilder last year instead of Parker. Its
            For a better strap and would have generated way more $. ? Something doesn’t add up that though ,
            As usual your FACTS fall Short of actually being factual

Comment

God willing, The Bronze Bomber will liberate the belts from Joshua and glorify the great sport of boxing.

One Champion, One Face, One Name, One Nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Yeah Robbie this thread definitely made
                Your man p.ussy dry up

Like I stated earlier,’I think he got
                Such a high score was because from Jan-Dec Wilder was always in the news and probably one of the most searched fighters every week of the year by whatever metrics Espn used .While most fighters usually go months without being mentioned.

It doesn’t matter it just a random poll. No need
                To have your heart broken because Wikder topped AJ.

Sure you posted facts in the thread Robbie ; That so called Bum is the longest reigning Champ in the sport and your idols biggest rival and holds
                The last strap. You’d think if he was such a
                Push over Hearn would have wanted to make the fight last summer or not present a offer when he was negotiating another Fight. If he
                Was such a mark like you say why didn’t Hearn make a Wilder last year instead of Parker. Its
                For a better strap and would have generated way more $. ? Something doesn’t add up that though ,
                As usual your FACTS fall Short of actually being factual
                I don't care what they used. As soon as Wilder came out above the other they should have realised their list was bull****. Wilder isn't more famous than any of the other fighters on that list. He just simply isn't. Why are you so butthurt that i'm saying what if you're being unbiased you already know?

Comment

2 years in a row, baby!

Wilder will easily win Most Famous Boxer of 2020 when he whoops Fury.

Bringing excitement back to the sport of boxing, one knockout at a time.

Comment

I didn't really give a **** but now that I seen Robbie cry about it I reckon it's real good of ESPN to point that out.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      No one outside of blacks folks know wilder yet almost everyone know guys like canelo and pacquiao
                      Lets give credit where credit is due.
                      The vast majority of Wilder fans are the espn crowd to a tee.
                      “American”-sport-obsessed blacked-binging cuckold white guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X