Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an example, at the library today, there was this young Indian ***** who I think is a college student or something and she drives a Benz and you can tell she thinks she's one of these high society types.

Well, she used the bathroom and did't wash her hands and now she's eating lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      As an example, at the library today, there was this young Indian ***** who I think is a college student or something and she drives a Benz and you can tell she thinks she's one of these high society types.

Well, she used the bathroom and did't wash her hands and now she's eating lunch.
      Her fingers prolly taste better than the food she is eating...based on my experience with that type of cultural cuisine.

Comment

If you are out in public and you don't wash your hands after using the restroom, you should be transplanted to Liberia.
        Out in public is different, I'll wash my hands because I've been touching a bunch of stuff wayyyy dirtier than my di ck

Comment

Ts has smegra or some ****. It's situational. If you just get out of the shower and pee without pissing on yourself, would you wash your hands afterwards? I won't. If your dick is all sweaty of course wash your hands after you pee. If piss gets on you wash your hands. If you piss in public and others are around it's respectful to wash your hands.

Comment

You people disgust me. I'm almost at the point of lambasting these MF'ers because it is exactly the reason people spread germs and get people sick.

If you don't wash your hands with hot soapy water after you use the restroom, you are a pig.

It seriously makes me want to vomit.
            For number ones or twos???

Comment

Nah if you live in 3rd world, we dont wash their hands after peeing.. and we grew up fine..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Nah if you live in 3rd world, we dont wash their hands after peeing.. and we grew up fine..
                I wish all of the Americans who have the hygiene habits of those in 3rd world countries would just go back there and they can all lick each other's pissy fingers.

Comment

I sometimes don't when I'm in my own house and just rocked a piss... Not like you need to deathgrip your dick while peeing if you don't have a micro*****...

OHHHHHH i understand why OP is so insecure, he thinks everyone has to do that.....

Comment

Pretty Boy32 doesn't wash his hands after taking a crap but then again he doesn't even bother using the bathroom. He just shits his kilt and continues whatever he's doing because he's a disturbed man with a sickening fetish for excrement.

Comment

What about washing your hands after sexual intercourse ?

Comment

Working...
                      X