Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Black Boxers Have A Genetic Advantage?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
    Lol blk people don’t like to work.
    Don't be a ****ing asswipe

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      It's funny you say that because England is winless in two tries against the US in the World Cup. US won in 1950 and drew in 2010. What does that say about English soccer?
      Americans had to conquer a wild frontier and fight the Sioux and Iroquois and Apache etc.

Only the strongest survived to breed with each other.

Hence why Americans are superior to the English.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHouse579 View Post
        LOL, google "projection"

Is the thread "racist"? Maybe. But, only in the sense that it will inevitably beget racist responses on this forum. But, what OP actually said wasn't very racist at all, but a reality everyone in the US seems to acknowledge but "informed" SJW's. I never once said blacks' athletic accomplishments are tarnished because of slavery. So, what are you on about, dude? Why does the mere mention of race require you to come on here and insult people who weren't even saying anything racist?
        You’re almost there in no longer misrepresenting my argument. I can see progress in your reply, so that’s progress of a kind.
        If you actually took the time to read my reply that I took the time to reply to you, then you’d clearly see that I identified it as unintentional racism. Actually, that’s debatable. I don’t know this person, so I can’t judge his intent. Nor can you.
        And yes. Racism triggers me. Where did I deny that?
        You know how it’s no longer en vogue to call people red or yellow? You do know red & yellow people history in this country, right? It’s worth a Sunday afternoon documentary binge, if not.
        The sooner we let go of black/white, the same ways we let go of red/yellow, it will allow us to start revisiting identifying a people by nationality, and other arbitrary concentrations of humans.
        Can you imagine how stupid the question “who is smarter?, blacks or whites?” seems in 2017? I can. And this thread title is only a nominal noun away from asking the same nonsensical question.
        It triggers me in the sense that its continued existence deserves public ridicule. And when I logged on to discuss boxing this evening, I saw that the top thread title was (blacks vs whites). I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge, and figured I’d try to plant a flag here on the internet. Why not here? Makes as much sense as anywhere else. Maybe other people will read it someday.
        They can enjoy the argument, like I enjoy many on here as well.
        See how this whole message-board-celebrating-men-punching-each-other-in-the-face thing works?
        Life is the argument.
        Anyway, it’s all good, homie.
        You’ll catch up someday.
        Last edited by nveleven; 10-07-2017, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I thought it was known that the AA men had more fast twitch muscle fibers, which would be areas in such sports as boxing, football, etc.

Of course many have the theory that as slaves, the strongest were made to have sex with each other to produce stronger slaves. That theory seems pretty sick to me, but with some of the history of this country, I wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            I thought it was known that the AA men had more fast twitch muscle fibers, which would be areas in such sports as boxing, football, etc.

Of course many have the theory that as slaves, the strongest were made to have sex with each other to produce stronger slaves. That theory seems pretty sick to me, but with some of the history of this country, I wouldn't doubt it.
            This theory of slave husbandry has been debunked.

Slave women were not brought to the new world until the tail-end.

E Europeans were enslaved longer than AA's...where are their fast twitch muscles??????????

The name slave comes from the word slav.

Comment

theres white guys with the same fast twitch. if you watch athletics, lots of white guys doing 200m, 400m, so they fast and have endurance.

Comment

Yes but boxing is as much a thinking man's game so it evens out.

Comment

A large amount of blacks I see are limb-dominant while tall with unremarkable calve genetics. Whities in America are usually torso-dominant while also tall with big calves. Too bad the whities are fat and out of shape damn near the majority of the time, otherwise they outsize blacks most of the time. For boxing, blacks have an edge as being bigger/fatter doesn't matter when there's weight classes where good leverages matter most.

Comment

The advantage Black people do have is

Long legs and short bodies.
                    Everybody else
                    Long body and short legs.

Our height is in our legs

Everybody else...their height is in their torso.

Don't believe me?

Stand shoulder to should with a Black person of the same height.

The Black person's waist will ALWAYS be higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Daccan View Post
                      A large amount of blacks I see are limb-dominant while tall with unremarkable calve genetics. Whities in America are usually torso-dominant while also tall with big calves. Too bad the whities are fat and out of shape damn near the majority of the time, otherwise they outsize blacks most of the time. For boxing, blacks have an edge as being bigger/fatter doesn't matter when there's weight classes where good leverages matter most.
                      Blacks have long legs and short bodies

Everybody else

Long torso short legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X