Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua: "I'll Knock You Out Conor McGregor" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua: "I'll Knock You Out Conor McGregor" (VIDEO)

Somebody said Conor would kick Joshua's head off his shoulders. It's hilarious because although there are plenty of trolls many mma fanboys would actually pick conor in a street fight or in the octagon lol

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      And? Any HW would KO people in Mac's weight class. AJ would knock out a random high school student too. And?

Comment

Well, you've got close to 100 pounds on him, so I imagine you would. So would any other heavyweight. Derp derp.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
          And? Any HW would KO people in Mac's weight class. AJ would knock out a random high school student too. And?
          Id like to see him do it. So?

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
            Well, you've got close to 100 pounds on him, so I imagine you would. So would any other heavyweight. Derp derp.
            Conor wrecks Wilder.

Comment

Id like to see him do it. So?
              Nope. I'd like to see him KO HW Fighters. A NFL team beating a high school football team means nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                Nope. I'd like to see him KO HW Fighters. A NFL team beating a high school football team means nothing to me.
                There are legit Conor fans in the comments section of that Video saying Conor beats AJ.. So I say AJ KO the F out of him.

Comment

There are legit Conor fans in the comments section of that Video saying Conor beats AJ.. So I say AJ KO the F out of him.
                  A welterweight just knocked him TF out. What would a HW do? It's not even worth discussing. Fight would last 30 Seconds.

Comment

Working...
                  X