Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler vs. Golovkin at 168lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Kessler's tribal would land on some whores face in the 5th row and she would be stuck with a fuked up version of Tysons face tatoo. You idiots cant be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      That wasn't a knockdown, bro. He lost his balance and it wasn't counted as a knockdown.

He would hurt Golovkin badly, but no, not stop him. Golovkin got a good chin and Kessler would also have to be careful.

I see Kessler winning by UD, with Golovkin's bodywork making it hard along the way.
      Horseshyt.

If Kessler hit GGG with that left hook on the button GGG would die.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
        I think skills is a draw yet power most certainly goes to Kessler, the man stopped light heavies with a left hook that would have killed a middleweight. Seriously Kessler stops his opponents maliciously with brute proven power, a lot of these GGG opponents as stopped on punch accumulation. TKO.

The power isn't even comparable.
        Golovkin's power is truly insane. Kessler might hit harder, but it's not by a big deal. The brutal knockouts were not a result of Kessler's power alone, but also his good aim. I think Kessler's edge in skills is more noteworthy than his advantage in power. Kessler would stop everyone on Golovkin's resume, though, and do it easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
          Horseshyt.

If Kessler hit GGG with that left hook on the button GGG would die.
          If Kessler hits Golovkin with that monster hook, then yeah, Golovkin would definetelt be knocked down, but I just don't think you can stop a guy who got such a big round brick head, lol.

Comment

Golovkin's power is truly insane. Kessler might hit harder, but it's not by a big deal. The brutal knockouts were not a result of Kessler's power alone, but also his good aim. I think Kessler's edge in skills is more noteworthy than his advantage in power. Kessler would stop everyone on Golovkin's resume, though, and do it easily.
            Kessler couldnt stop Mundine, but he'd stop Murray? LMFAO GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Lol, Kessler's tribal would land on some whores face in the 5th row and she would be stuck with a fuked up version of Tysons face tatoo. You idiots cant be serious.
              Dude, you obviously don't know much about Kessler. The analysis says it all. Yeah, Golovkin may look good when beating the trash he's beating, but you got no idea how different it looks when fighting quality opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
                Kessler couldnt stop Mundine, but he'd stop Murray? LMFAO GTFO
                Golovkin couldn't stop Mehdi Bouadla. Kessler easily stopped Bouadla. You sure you wanna go in this direction? Mundine was at his absolute best in that fight.

Comment

Anybody who thinks GGG could beat Kessler has never watched a Kessler fight.

Comment

Golovkin couldn't stop Mehdi Bouadla. Kessler easily stopped Bouadla. You sure you wanna go in this direction? Mundine was at his absolute best in that fight.
                    LOL are you comparing golovkin's beginning of his career to a prime Kessler? A prime Kessler could not stop a Mundine who got stopped by featherfisted Ottke, and Garth Wood but he stops Murray hahaha gtfo.

Comment

Dude, you obviously don't know much about Kessler. The analysis says it all. Yeah, Golovkin may look good when beating the trash he's beating, but you got no idea how different it looks when fighting quality opponents.
                      I know plenty about Kessler, Golovkin kills him. I know you have this persona you like to put out there but he will get popped early and walked down. He loses a wide UD, possible stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X