Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee vs GGG cancelled (the original false rumor)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Either the TS is an absolute immeasurable genius or completely off his rocker because I still cannot comprehend the message he is trying to get across.

He is finding a story or inconsistency that the rest of us cannot understand LOL

I'll call him a genius for now, just cause I am good natured
    He thinks he's doing some great troll job on us but he's only making himself look like a ******. Trolling is an art, and not every person can be an artist.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      You'll get banned for 'racism' if you continue to label Ginger as of Irish stock... I was banned once for the same reason.
      The Irish and Mexican people are not a race so I can't be banned for racism.

The area Canelo is from,Guadalajara,had a massive Irish settlement about 200 hundred years ago. The people in that state in Mexico does not fit the stereotypic look of Mexicans. Canelo is without a doubt of Irish lineage. He's even talked about it before.

He should have a fight in Ireland like Ali did,an Irishman.

The Irish have really started to take over the combat sports world.

Comment

I'm scared. =(

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          He thinks he's doing some great troll job on us but he's only making himself look like a ******. Trolling is an art, and not every person can be an artist.
          I'm a black belt in trolling while the other trolls haven't even taken a trolling class.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            The Irish and Mexican people are not a race so I can't be banned for racism.

The area Canelo is from,Guadalajara,had a massive Irish settlement about 200 hundred years ago. The people in that state in Mexico does not fit the stereotypic look of Mexicans. Canelo is without a doubt of Irish lineage. He's even talked about it before.

He should have a fight in Ireland like Ali did,an Irishman.

The Irish have really started to take over the combat sports world.
            I actually got banned here for "racism" because I said that Ginger was Irish -- which made me laugh in the first place, but it still was a ban...

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              No I'm saying they both ducked each other. If the fight was supposedly agreed to, even though Dan Rafael's initial article didn't even give certainty that it was Lee for the cancellation, then why didn't both sides ever talk about unifying it whenever industry reporters asked questions towards Sanchez, Loeffler or Lee himself. No contextual reference that the initial bout was ever going to happen if Lee didn't agree to it. This is why Rafael said ''likely.'' Lee won the WBO in late 2014. A whole year passed and not a single article up until close to the Saunders fight did any article write something like, ''if both fighters had agreed in early 2014, then it shouldn't be problem for both fighters to prioritize a bout for unification.''

This is why I gave reference to DiBella and Haymon circumstances to see if anybody could shed light on the business side or conflicts because none of these fools, GGG or Lee, wanted to fight each other in 2015. That's ducking, so you guys can't criticize other boxers without bringing in the same double standard.

I'm just saying Lee never signed on the dotted line. If and when reporters asked him to fight GGG, Lee would've said ''I have no problem fighting him since WE / I HAD ALREADY signed to fight him back in early 2014...

Yeah easy breezy.
              Just a note, Saunders and Lee had a sort of deal to fight, and Saunders "step-aside" for Lee to fight Quillin. that is why Golovkin could not fight him after the quillin fight.

If I'm wrong please anybody shoot me.

Comment

Working...
              X