Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else got a strange feeling about wins of british fighters on british soil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was the guy's first post on NSB. Yeah, definitely a newcomer.

Come on, Hanz Goober, come clean
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 06-05-2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I am so overwhelmed by these arguments that I have shredded my passport and joined I.S.

Comment

It was a bit fishy for sure..Johnson was the massive favourite going in. Most Boxing outlets predicted that his reckless come forward style, aggressive body punching, ferocious work-rate and lightning quick combinations would be to much for Joshua.
        Who could predict he would be cagey, on the back foot and shy pulling the trigger. So out of character.

If i didn't know any better, i'd say he was a guy who doesn't train 100%, and just turns up to be paid.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Yeah, Johnson threw the fight.
          In reality Johnson is a monster with tremendous power, work rate and athleticism.
          Yo know he just thought he will be a good guy and give the novice prospect Joshua a chance to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            It was a bit fishy for sure..Johnson was the massive favourite going in. Most Boxing outlets predicted that his reckless come forward style, aggressive body punching, ferocious work-rate and lightning quick combinations would be to much for Joshua.
            Who could predict he would be cagey, on the back foot and shy pulling the trigger. So out of character.

If i didn't know any better, i'd say he was a guy who doesn't train 100%, and just turns up to be paid.

Comment

The British are crooks. Hard to blame them. They wouldn't win a fight without crooked judges and referees.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                The British are crooks. Hard to blame them. They wouldn't win a fight without crooked judges and referees.
                Still salty about Dirrell's loss, eh?

Comment

P4p UK stylin on US bad.

California and UK pop almost even, How many Californian champs vs UK champs?

Comment

Lol, I agree KJ definitely took a dive...I mean come on; Joshua didn't even hit him that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      P4p UK stylin on US bad.

California and UK pop almost even, How many Californian champs vs UK champs?
                      uk has 4 champs and 62 million poeple
                      rhode island has 1 champ(andrade) and 1 million people

rhode island is about 15 times better than the uk. facts don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                      X