Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB BOXING SHOW LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (Link to listen inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got carried away last night, but it was fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      Hahaha that's why my voice is horse today huh...

Hashtag wasted!!

Seriously, I hope I wasn't too bad though. Not really worried about what I said just that I showed everybody their proper respect.
      DAMN yeah haha. I just noticed it was a strong solid scream.

You are a class act, drunk or not. It's always a pleasure to hear ya lay that knowledge upon us.

@Loaded.. It was hehe. Always cool to kick it, doesn't get old. WAR PACQUIAOOOO!!

Now just counting down the hours............

Comment

• i may be MIA for awhile if pac loses, so keep up the good work guys.

WAR NSB RADIO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          i may be MIA for awhile if pac loses, so keep up the good work guys.

WAR NSB RADIO!!
          YO, that's not gonna happen sugar!! I am so sure it won't that I made a bet on air that I would change my username to Mr. F**gy if Pac lost lmao.

Destiny is written, there is nothing that can change it. Pacquiao will be victorious tonight, and by TKO in the 9th round.

Comment

• I think I called the MGM a whore last night...

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              I think I called the MGM a whore last night...
              That was actually a great fuccin analogy though Post fight show tonight right?

Comment

• i gotta give props to burner for not freaking out on ggg when he said maidana ktfo floyd rd. 1

i missed the end, so i skipped to a random part and sweetpea and donmega are talking about banging hoes

Comment

• I gor bored with it once we started talking about local hip hop and some callers couldn't relate and started leaving, we really need to keep it on topic with boxing from now on.

Comment

• You guys plan on having a show tonight ? After the fights or simultaneously ?

Comment

• I will be listening after the fight to hear Donald Mega's reaction.

Comment

Working...
                      X