Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cunningham vs. Adamek - Fight Of The Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cunningham vs. Adamek - Fight Of The Year?

Cunningham vs. Adamek - Fight Of The Year?

If you watched last week’s epic IBF cruiserweight title fight between Steve ‘USS’ Cunningham and Tomasz ‘Goral’ Adamek and thought it was a candidate for ‘Fight Of The Year’ please lobby any of the websites that are currently compiling their lists. As this can help us in our quest for a rematch.

In fact queensberry-rules.com/ has just put up their list of nominees and have a comments section. Please go on there and encourage them to select Cunningham vs. Adamek as we are in the process of lobbying the television networks and promoters to make Cunningham vs. Adamek II happen and any accolade helps us in our quest.

For further information on our campaign please see our brand new website - www.wewantarematch.com - which is already on-line although still in development

http://wewantarematch.com/

The only reason it isn't getting much love for FOY is because it was on Versus and not hyped enough plus Cunningham and Adamek aren't very well known. Hard to go against Vazquez-Marquez and Cotto-Margarito but this fight had everything ebb,flow,drama,knockdowns,flush powershots. Watching 2 guys come in shape at 200 and throw down like that was a thing of beauty!!!

Comment

I still don't really think it came close to Israel-Raf III tbh, as good as it was.

Comment

it was a good fight but not fight of the year. I think the fight had enough coverage to have been considered for FOY but I don't think that fight even touches vazquez-marquez or cotto-marg.

Comment

Working...
        X