No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Fury is managed by Warren,who owns his own network duh.
    Are you trolling or just a bit dim? Fury manages himself now afaik and he is promoted by Frank Warren.

At the time of the Klitschko fight he was promoted by Mick Hennessy. Matchroom got a cut of that fight in exchange for access to Sky Box Office, which is exactly what you said has never happened before.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      Hearn opened the door for it to come to fruition, he pioneered the whole thing.(Not literally but you understand what I'm trying to say.)

They are 100% loyal to each other, anyone who comes to DAZN is not to going to get more for their stable then Hearn. Canelo was special, because he's Canelo. The biggest draw in boxing right now, that's the only reason why the exclusive thing went out the window. I'm assuming they worked it out in a way to make them all happy. Hearn isn't going to give away his exclusivity without getting something in return, that's not how negotiations work, especially when a new deal is being set in place.
      I don't actually. Reading Dan's article, doesn't seem like Hearn pioneered anything. DAZN just saw a great opportunity to signing the biggest star in boxing and the rest of the GBP stable. 10 dates a year plus the GBP library.

Again, Hearn had no leverage at all to ask for exclusitivity. Had no stable no nothing when he got the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        I like Nelo but I ain't subscribing. I got espn & Showtime so that's enough. I won't do the espn plus either cuz I shouldn't be paying for an app I already have a subscription to, F that. Looks like the only way I'll watch Nelo is PPV....
        Your loss, but I think DAZN may do it like the WWE does it with their PPVs and still allow you to purchase them if you don't have the WWE network. Or at least I think they would do that.

Comment

It's golden boy, Nelo & dazn not eddie, match room & Nelo....LMMFAO!
          Yep, Dan confirmed it as did Kim earlier that DAZN wasn't exclusive to Hearn. This was all DAZN and GBP.

So GBP gets 10 shows per year, 16 for Matchroom USA and 16 UK shows plus the WBSS. Not bad, not bad at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Yep, Dan confirmed it as did Kim earlier that DAZN wasn't exclusive to Hearn. This was all DAZN and GBP.

So GBP gets 10 shows per year, 16 for Matchroom USA and 16 UK shows plus the WBSS. Not bad, not bad at all.
            They will probably put Golden Boy MMA on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
              Canelo isn't under his banner, are you an idiot?

DAZN will be streaming his fights, wtf do you seen any details about Hearn signing him to a promotional contract?

Just be quiet
              Simple minded fakk head.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                They will probably put Golden Boy MMA on there.
                Paas, don't care about that.

Comment

• $10 a month for Matchroom UK and US cards, WBSS, Golden Boy cards, Golden Boy back catalogue, Canleo, Usyk and probably all Joshua's fight sounds a good deal. Especially if you can subscribe/unsubscribe on a monthly basis that suits you.

The cost of Canelo's usual 2 PPV fights a year on HBO alone would cost you similar to a year of DAZN.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Hearn is the exclusive promoter in the U.S. He secured the rights to any Canelo fight that happens here.
                    😂😂😂No he hasn’t it’s a completely separate deal.
                    You Hearniacs really are a special breed.
                    ODLH and Skipper made the deal the same way Scott Coker and Skipper made deal for Bellator MMA, the same way Hearn and Skipper made a deal. They are all separate.

Nice try. But like I said to the other guy, know what you’re actually talking about.🙈🙈

Comment

It's golden boy, Nelo & dazn not eddie, match room & Nelo....LMMFAO!
                      They’re absolutely embarrassing it has zero to do with Hearn😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X