Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-31-2016, 07:06 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,569,954,860,234.50
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 
Default GGG HAS to stop doing interviews in english (some perspective)

The one big problem with GGG and a lot of posters on here who attack him for eating breakfast and tying his shoes the wrong way, is that almost EVERYTHING gets lost in translation. Seriously.

I understand that GGG's team wants him to be the next Pac, and to connect with the American audience, he has to speak english. But, I think interviews with GGG are not to be taken seriously unless they are in his native Kazakh language or Russian, or German. (whatever languages he speaks).

Basically, he can't truly express himself in english. The Gennady who speaks in english interviews is NOT really Gennady Golovkin, it's a fake. Inside of his head he thinks in Kazakh/Russian, he doesn't speak english "to himself," he doesn't form thoughts in english and it makes it impossible for him to truly say what he means or feels.

For example, look at his interviews in his native language- it's COMPLETELY different, then what he says in english : "good boy ahh uh, I'm the best." The context in which he speaks is totally different, so with that said: everything GGG says in english interviews are NOT to be taken serious and to be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm not going to bring up example, but statements about Ward, moving up in weight, etc.... The "controversial" ones, are most likely NOT what he truly meant to say and if you look at all of those statements, there was not one true answer/question in his native language. These statements were only in english every single time.

Just a thought, for people who take everything he says literally and run with it. Canelo, for example always speaks spanish. Imagine if he spoke in English? This dude straight up ducked GGG in his native tongue, there's nothing lost in translation with that, it's as blatant as possible. Where as all the statements GGG has made that get nit picked, have been in english. Lets be fair about this and think logically for a minute. I strongly advise his team to start requesting translators and Kazakh interviews.
King_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-31-2016, 07:08 PM #2
deicide

Quoted: 6434 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,000,000,000,739,770,368.00
From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D 
congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm 
you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass YEAH BOY! :beerchug: - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

GGG speaks better English than Stax
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:13 PM #3
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11834 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,262,254,208,936,278,528.00
Total Points: 11,362,254,431,497,660,416.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I've been saying that. Plus his accent is goofy. Needs to go full no habla ingles
BufordTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:14 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
yngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond reputeyngwie has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,181,773.50

He still can develop a better english, he isn't a superstar yet, so he can learn how to talk in some time.
yngwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:15 PM #5
Drinker of Water

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
NapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond reputeNapalmKnuckles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,509,893,109,774,893,056.00
Total Points: 84,509,893,109,774,925,824.00

I say Abel Sanchez should stop doing interviews, not GGG.
NapalmKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:20 PM #6
Boxing

Quoted: 17355 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 185,029,654,289,454,337,097,728.00
Total Points: 185,029,654,289,454,337,097,728.00
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Ward said it best.

"Their whole plan is for the trainer to talk tough, and the promoter to talk tough, while Golovkin sits on the sidelines and just smiles and waves. They tell him to smile and keep waving while they talk tough."
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:23 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2719 Post(s)
Jsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 708,756,204,435.66
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,718,756,904,960.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
I say Abel Sanchez should stop doing interviews, not GGG.
+1.... That clown needs to shut up. He's worse than Roach ever was. He always has something to say that makes GGG look bad.
Jsmooth9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:36 PM #8
Banned

Quoted: 9767 Post(s)
Kigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,351,571.37
stop posting and eat a banana - Arthur Dayne one for each hole - //// Dance for me boy - Death_Adder Dance some more boy - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
Ward said it best.

"Their whole plan is for the trainer to talk tough, and the promoter to talk tough, while Golovkin sits on the sidelines and just smiles and waves. They tell him to smile and keep waving while they talk tough."
Dayum.....
Kigali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:36 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
MPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond reputeMPX309 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,000,264,222.06
Khan-Brook deal thread. Great find. - Box-Office 

I can't tell if he's putting it on? Like tryna sound like Pac? To come across all . . . I dunno. . . "I want biggg fight, Not then, now big fight" . . . Because Pac was successful, and part of that was his delivery and slightly broken English which helped him come across as erm, I dunno. . . "Hummble?!" I'm not saying GGG sounds like Richard Dawkins when at home, but Ah I dunno. I should probably shut up, but some of his Mic interviews, sounds like a bit of a persona he puts on as part of the "Drama show"
MPX309 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(some, english, interviews, perspective), stop

User Tag List