• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    Excuse me
    Idksab
    Nah son that's why I don't use punch stats
    But if I did I would be sure to know that you don't win fights by just out landing your opponent
    Check the stats kid
    They say kov misses ward so much he's like an obsessive ex girlfriend
    Look
    Scoring points is landing right? I rest my case

Comment

Kovalev because so many people said he would win via knockout

We already knew the outcome of the Brook and Khan fight

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Scoring points is landing right? I rest my case
        Yes but they also take missing a lot into account
        Ring generalship n whatnot
        Case unrested

Comment

Loma owns Walters soul and first born unfortunately. I'd def say Walters.

Comment

Y'all postin in a troll thread

Also it's gotta be Hopkins. Biggest favorite in the poll, and most embarassing ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              none of those were embarssing, Kovalev lost a tight decision to the #1 P4P fighter, Khan was ko'ed by a top 10 P4P fighter, Brook was jumping 13 pounds, Smith is a 28 year old who beat a soon to be 52 year old legend,
              Are you seriously suggesting that Rousey didn't literally get embarrassed?

In fact, there's no way she shouldn't win this poll by default. At least the others tried. At least the others put up a fight. At least the others went down swinging.

Comment

only one name on that list got destroyed in 48 seconds..il go with that.

..but sticking to boxing il say Walters, he went out like a true bish.

Comment

Rousey was the worst loss; utterly decimated and bludgeoned inside a minute.

In terms of boxing; Walters quitting was poor while Khan's was the heaviest loss. He was knocked cold for a good 30+ seconds.

Comment

Man that's actually a really tough question. I mean, Walters will be known as a quitter for the rest of his career. Rousey an d Hopkins got punched into retirement though.

Comment

Damn, choose the wrong guy meant to pick Brook.

Kell Brook took the worst lost this year hands down. Brook was arguably the best at welterweight, great boxer, might of dominated the welterweight division but he made one of the stupidest decisions of recent times in boxing. To fight GGG by jumping up two weight classes and getting his eye socket smashed.

He could of beat some top guys at welterweight and then called out Floyd Mayweather but instead he got his face broke. Who knows if he'll be the same fighter again.

Comment

Working...
                      X