No announcement yet.

lomachenko fans need to stop crying about the salido loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    I'm sicc of ******* is like you. When gg was punching Monroe behind the head you guys don't say anyting
    LOL, you are so full of ****. I just watched the first two rounds of that fight and not a single shot, "behind the head" was landed by Golovkin. You probably saw like one punch land behind the head in the later rounds unintentionally from a hook and are making this bull**** claim. Not even the other GGG-haters said bs like this. GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO
      ggg raping canelo wouldn't be pretty but why would you be catching tears for a korean guy beating up on a white mexican?

i think you got it all backwards homie. keep that sombrero though, you might need it one day when you need to piggyback on some fans. you can be the new mexican-russian.
      Your troll game is weak.. I get it, you're bored and wanna feel more special by hopping online trolling a boxing forum at your local internet cafe

Comment

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO View Post
        "b...but h-he used illegal t-tactics tho!!!"

"b-but salido is a d-dirty ass mexican c-cheater tho!"

"b-but salido would h-have n..never gotten away with it if the fight was in the a-amateur platform!"

shut the **** up and get over it already. salido used his experience and resilience to make this new booty his b*tch. the pro scene is much tougher than fighting a bunch of pot shotting cubans and russians in the amateurs. END-OF-STORY.
        Ridiculous overstatement. Do you think salido would win a rematch?

Comment

ggg raping canelo wouldn't be pretty but why would you be catching tears for a korean guy beating up on a white mexican?

i think you got it all backwards homie. keep that sombrero though, you might need it one day when you need to piggyback on some fans. you can be the new mexican-russian.
          I know you're trolling, but this is just to clear things with the fans who are gullible.

GGG's father is 100% russian, not originally Kazakh. His mother is 50% Korean and 50% Russian, again not Kazakh. Meaning, GGG is 1/4 Asian. 75% White, he is a Russian fighter.

Golovkin’s maternal grandfather was part of this relocation. Born in Korea but raised in Russia since he was age 1, Sergey Pak was sent to Kazakhstan, where he met and married a Russian woman. In 1947, they had a daughter, Elizaveta Pak, Golovkin’s mother

Source: http://iamkoream.com/augustseptember...nady-golovkin/

Comment

i'm sorry but i'm not white. i don't go to internet cafes to "lounge".

well i do hit up the starbucks drive thru occasionally. i alternate between the vanilla bean (with caramel) or the caramel frappuccino.

ain't nobody trolling here. i am just genuinely irritated by the loma fans who can't get over the loss. it's almost as bad as the pac fans talking about slow motion foot stomping against marquez.
            Oh really? I don't see anyone on here as of lately *****ing about it

Comment

unless someone taught loma how to fight on the inside instead of just resorting to clinching then yes, salido wins.

look don't get me wrong, loma is a good fighter. i thoroughly enjoyed when he put that tba snatcher garry russell through hell. but salido is the tough OG veteran of that weight class. loma is still the new booty.
              Loma also had salido hurt late in that fight...I'd like to think he'd find a way to do it quicker in a rematch. It was a close fight and salido is tough as hell...but he's also pretty one dimensional. Not like he'd bring anything new in a rematch.

Comment

you said it yourself, he's 1/4 korean. his mother is korean so therefore he is too.

we have a mexican in our group who has a japanese ancestor somewhere down the line so we call him el-japo. he looks like your typical pinto bean but he's japanese too. you can't deny your heritage just because you don't like one part of it.
                He's majority Russian 75% 3/4's you do the math, he's ours :- )

Get ready, a real russian is going to make a b1tch out of Canela

Comment

I loved watching Salido pull Lomas panties down and spank him raw.

It was a good learning experience for Loma though, who is a hell of a technician, the Salido fight was just too soon.

Comment

not only did salido broke the agreement, he is also known as a drug cheat so that loss/victory deserves nothing

also, canelo is a biggest pampered baby maybe of all time

Comment

doesn't your boy donaire train with victor conte?
                      he's also the only one who does year round Olympic testing , don't leave that out now

jmm is the hulk or captain America

Comment

Working...
                      X