Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi keeps it one hundred about boxing, fans, casuals, and May vs Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi keeps it one hundred about boxing, fans, casuals, and May vs Pac

Paulie can be annoying but he definitely keeps it one hundred with himself, fans, and the media

I'd love for Paulie to step in the ring with Pac. Now that would be a site to see. Imagine how much more he would hate him after that whooping.

Comment

Paulie told everyone what was gonna happen, he was right and still gets called a hater. Don't think pac fans can recover from this

Comment

100% envy.....

Comment

Pauli has always kept it real and now its proven to be real .

The pac ******s are the biggest dunces in boxing they got fooled because of their lack of boxing knowledge and then they got exposed lol .

Comment

I've been on this site a long time and my tune never changed because I know boxing.

The guy who lands at the higher % and gets hit a lower clip usually wins, unless the opponent is throwing an amazing amount of shots.

Manny wasn't willing to get KTFO like Ricky Hatton for the win.

Manny was never the fighter to beat Mayweather and held no type of advantage and IMO just was never on his level.

No disrespect to Manny, or his fans. He is an all time great, Mayweather is genuinely a once is a generation or lifetime talent like Sugar Ray Robinson, then Ali, then Pernell Whitaker, then Roy Jones, now Mayweather.
            You cant pick who is in your era but no fighters were more dominant in their prime like these five 5 fighters were.

The guy in my avatar isn't far behind but IMO his level of competition is slightly below theirs'

Sure some may say they didn't fight this fighter, or missed this guy, or didn't have a Frazier or rival......but look at it this way....between the five of them there is only 3 losses on their combined ledger in their prime.....only 3 out of hundreds of wins...Jones had a dq loss, Whitaker had a robbery to Ramirez, and Robinson lost to Lamotta who almost outweighed him by 20 pounds and avenged it numerous times

it sucks we lost Ali's best years to that political issue....he was only 26-27 and lost almost 4 years...most athletes best years.

.IMO these 5 are the should be in everyones top 15-20 regardless, they fought the best in their era and made it look easy.

Comment

"WHERE'S SKIP BAYLESS? WHERE HE AT"

LOL Paulie should work up a comedy routine.

Comment

Paulie's eyes look like he'd been taking ecstasy and doing cocaine all night.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  I've been on this site a long time and my tune never changed because I know boxing.

The guy who lands at the higher % and gets hit a lower clip usually wins, unless the opponent is throwing an amazing amount of shots.

Manny wasn't willing to get KTFO like Ricky Hatton for the win.

Manny was never the fighter to beat Mayweather and held no type of advantage and IMO just was never on his level.

No disrespect to Manny, or his fans. He is an all time great, Mayweather is genuinely a once is a generation or lifetime talent like Sugar Ray Robinson, then Ali, then Pernell Whitaker, then Roy Jones, now Mayweather.
                  You cant pick who is in your era but no fighters were more dominant in their prime like these five 5 fighters were.

The guy in my avatar isn't far behind but IMO his level of competition is slightly below theirs'

Sure some may say they didn't fight this fighter, or missed this guy, or didn't have a Frazier or rival......but look at it this way....between the five of them there is only 3 losses on their combined ledger in their prime.....only 3 out of hundreds of wins...Jones had a dq loss, Whitaker had a robbery to Ramirez, and Robinson lost to Lamotta who almost outweighed him by 20 pounds and avenged it numerous times

it sucks we lost Ali's best years to that political issue....he was only 26-27 and lost almost 4 years...most athletes best years.

.IMO these 5 are the should be in everyones top 15-20 regardless, they fought the best in their era and made it look easy.
                  There's a few you missed, Duran and Monzon being two clear examples. In their prime, they basically didn't lose across 15 years and a ****load of championship fights against great fighters. The only loss being de Jesus, which was revenged twice with rather vicious brutality.

It was more like Robinson, Ali, Duran, Monzon, Whitaker, etc etc. those dudes were forces, and Duran was considered the best fighter in the world for the large majority of the 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

Paulie can be annoying but he definitely keeps it one hundred with himself, fans, and the media
                    Look at those eyes doe. Can you say cocaine

Comment

Working...
                    X