No announcement yet.

who here can honestly say that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    They enjoy rios and alvarado fights over boxers like rigo, Lara and mayweather? Anyone else feel like rios and alvarado are not only punching bags they're also clowns. No skill what so ever just fight like drunks and get hit all fight is that really entertainment?
    Your signature on the bottom says that algiery is the truth...so you're trolling

Comment

I like watching people with a high level of boxing skill. The style doesn't matter as long as the skill is there. People like Floyd, Ward, Marquez, Hopkins, Canelo.

Comment

I like MMA and WWE

Comment

I wouldn't group Lara up with those other two, Rigo and Mayweather have far more dimensions to their game.

Comment

I prefer a more "boxer" style preferably but I like a good brawl aswell.

Comment

I don't get why elitist "boxing" fans think "boxing" only consists of throwing a few punches per round while playing defense the rest of the round. There's not just one style of boxing, like you bums thought Hopkins would school Kovalev with ease. Most people don't like boxers who don't engage, and why should they?

Comment

I'm more enthralled watching Matthysse fight but I love watching Mayweather take it to Mosley after figuring him out, especially after that 2nd round. Styles, all styles have there merits, but an action power puncher like Golovkin puts asses in seats and viewers watching a now niche sport.

Comment

I don't enjoy either brawlers like Alvarado/Provodnikov/Rios or pitty-pat runners like Mayweather/Lara/Malignaggi.

I like watching skilled boxer-punchers like Kovalev and Golovkin.

Comment

No skill what so ever just fight like drunks and get hit all fight is that really entertainment?
                    You're an idiot, they might not be the most skilled, but, they know how to fight and exhibit certain skills that fly over your stupid head. Go fight them and report back ******.

Comment

They enjoy rios and alvarado fights over boxers like rigo, Lara and mayweather? Anyone else feel like rios and alvarado are not only punching bags they're also clowns. No skill what so ever just fight like drunks and get hit all fight is that really entertainment?
                      I'll pass on Mayweather's last surrvival clinch job. I'll also pass on Lara's 10 round merathons. I even missed the fight where the master boxer got dropped by drunk overseas.

I watch any fighter who doesn't do the following:

-Clinches.
                      -Runs.

unless hurt.

I'am interested boxing skills, skills you cant see anywhere else like in Marathons or MMA wrestling.

End of story.
                      Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 01-13-2015, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X