No announcement yet.

Honestly, Muguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, Muguel Cotto

OK--who honestly believes miguel cotto is the best middleweight in the world? after having one impressive fight there? This is a joke. I;m not taking away from miguel cotto as a fighter, but he is NOT the best middleweight in the world. Top to bottom he is still a better welterweight...Sorry Fat dan

^

Trolololol [10 char] He mad

Comment

LOOK--I'm just boggled by the ESPN rankings. I wonder what's really influencing these rankings

Comment

Comment

We all know he aint the best but he has the belt right and took out the best in dramtic fashion so let them ride the hype. Ranking work by who you beat not by what is your potential or lack there of.

Comment

Cotto isn't the best, but he has nothing to prove either, he's been a credit to the sport, and I always look forward to seeing him fight.

Comment

He isn't the best mw in the world, but he should be considered the #1 ranked if he stays at mw.. He did just beat the longtime champ...you can take that away from him

Comment

Only Cotto fans think he is the best "middleweight" in the world.

Comment

Cotto is def not the best but he is the champ. Sergio was recognized as "the" middleweight champion of the world. That being GGG is the best middleweight in the world

Comment

He's not the best, he just smoked the best at that weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X