Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH at some of these Floyd Mayweather fans Facebook comments concerning Oscar Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

da jipshuns woz blak

Comment

"hispanic boxing fans are like white tea partyers who try and blame all the worlds problems on obama and minorities.
      uhh, what?????

this broad need to go sit down somewhere.

Comment

Flomos will be flomos

Doesn't surprise me at all, they are only Floyd's fans, they don't know crap about anything else

Comment

i agree with some of the comments

Oscar only has himself to blame

Less coke and Trannys and more boxing

Comment

Those guys are so racist they can't even think clearly. Bradley outboxed Pacquiao both fights. Yeah right. Mayweather was really going to give Pacquiao 40 million to fight him. Yeah, sure thing. Al Haymon and Mayweather and Schaefer will start their own promotion company and put Golden Boy out of business. When is this supposed to happen? On the fourth of never in never never land? Mayweather, Hopkins and Ward are the only great fighters. Surprise, surprise, they are all black Americans. Yes they are great fighers but Pacquiao, GGG and Kovalev are great too.

Comment

Wow scum of the earth right there.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
                Flomos will be flomos

Doesn't surprise me at all, they are only Floyd's fans, they don't know crap about anything else
                This....is an extremely accurate post.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  i agree with some of the comments

Oscar only has himself to blame

Less coke and Trannys and more boxing
                  You still sporting half naked pics of David haye on your avi Frankie?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I like reading comments on articles on other sports websites like ESPN, and fox sports, Floydhype and Ring.

Look at these comments I copy and paste:

Here is the ESPN article about the Lawsuit, Some of the comments got deleted but I copied and pasted them and saved some you can read the comments on the ESPN article its cringeworthy how they defend anyone who Floyd likes and see the persons facebook page.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...chard-schaefer
                    I only read the first post. But the man was right on everything minus the Bradley being robbed by Top Rank stuff. I think Manny won both fights decisively. However Schaefer did build up GBP. Oscar is trying to stop him from forming his own company.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      You still sporting half naked pics of David haye on your avi Frankie?

Comment

Working...
                      X