No announcement yet.

Time is passing by so fast....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    My birthday is coming up soon, and although I always look forward to birthdays, I dread the new number of years I will officially have earned.

i f#ckin hate my birthday

i'm loathing he prospect of turning 26 in march.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      deep stuff. heavy math
      keep that one in mind when you're going for that phd of yours...

just site me as a source and we're good.
      How much of my future earnings are you after, as a percentage?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        How much of my future earnings are you after, as a percentage?

don king type money.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          don king type money.
          So 50% with an interest rate of 50000% APR.

Comment

It just keeps zooming by...

Can't slow it down, stop it, freeze it or even hold on to it. We just have to make the best of it before it is gone.

And it is so true that seeing children grow so fast serves as a reminder on how fast it does pass.

Stay young my friends.(the best you can)

Comment

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift... and that's why it's called the present.

-Turtle dude from Kung Fu Panda

Comment

So true mann. It really started to hit me when I was 21, I used to think I was old can u fakin believe that!? Life used to go by slow before that and I never really paid attention to time. I think that school and work makes time go by fast as well, I look forward to my school/work week being over and onto the next, one semester after the other and the year is gone. Like you, I cant believe its 2013 mann I remember 5,6,7yrs ago like it was just last year. I cant believe that Im 5 years away from 30. Shiet, life is short and on top of that it gos by fast. I wish I had more time to live amongst my loved ones is the main thing.
                Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Fuk man, life is really short. To those of you that are in your 20's, don't waste it away. Do what you want NOW and think about relaxing later. I can't stress that enough.
                Im taking this advice bruh thanks
                Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                It's the routine that makes it feel like it goes by fast, get up go to work, finish work, have a few hours relaxing and then sleep. Repeat. As a kid you have a lot of spare time to do things you enjoy and a lot more energy.
                Tru that
                Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I don't want to live a lie
                Thats the way right there
                Originally posted by Prostitroop View Post
                Not just 2012, to me it seems everything from 2000 until now flashed in the blink of an eye. It's hard to believe that a decade has already past since the dawn of the new millenium, over a freaking decade! When I compare events from 2006 to today, I feel it's within the same time window, just a few years, when in reality that stuff happened or was made 6-7 ago. It's mind-boggling.
                Dude I remember 2006 sooo clearly like it was last year no joke!!
                Last edited by Zarco; 01-18-2013, 04:47 AM.

Comment

What New England said, i literally hate my birthday .

Comment

Time goes by too darn fast. Probably because i got too much **** on my plate that needs to be done with all the time. When I was a kid, not so much.. I miss being a kid again..

Heaven should experienced through a child's eyes :-)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X