Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Ricky Hatton the Easiest Fight Manny Pacquiao Had For The Last 10 Years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    That was the easiest fight and that is why Hatton became depressed, he said he had to hear on so many media outlets how easy the fight was and how Pacman destroyed him with ease. Hatton got so depressed because he said the Mayweahter loss was easy to take, because he got a chance to go rounds and give his all against Floyd but with Manny he felt he didn't have a chance to even do anything.

That has got to hurt your ego especially when you were bragging about overpowering the smaller Pacman and making fun of his boxing technique. Anyone got the video of Hatton saying same move everytime? and than Pacman using that same move to drop hatton lol thats hilarious.

I think Hatton was way to overconfident and thought he was going to be the stronger man that night.

Hatton was depressed because he felt he got robbed by a drug cheat, he implied it many times in various interviews, when all the rumors started coming out after the Cotto fight. Hatton doesnt talk fondly of Pac the way he does Floyd because he feels he was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      That was the easiest fight and that is why Hatton became depressed, he said he had to hear on so many media outlets how easy the fight was and how Pacman destroyed him with ease. Hatton got so depressed because he said the Mayweahter loss was easy to take, because he got a chance to go rounds and give his all against Floyd but with Manny he felt he didn't have a chance to even do anything.

That has got to hurt your ego especially when you were bragging about overpowering the smaller Pacman and making fun of his boxing technique. Anyone got the video of Hatton saying same move everytime? and than Pacman using that same move to drop hatton lol thats hilarious.

I think Hatton was way to overconfident and thought he was going to be the stronger man that night.
      Lots of guys suffer big defeats in sport and don't become depressed though. I think the problems probably run a bit deeper for Hatton. He was saying in an interview last night that he thinks depression is something that's going to be with him for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Hatton was depressed because he felt he got robbed by a drug cheat,
        I don't think he knew Floyd was a drug cheat then man. Floyd only tested positive 3 times in May of this year. But you're right, who knows how long Floyd's been juicing.

Comment

Hatton should juice up and rematch Pac to make it fair

Comment

I'd say Clottey, at least Hatton tried to fight for the short time he was in there.

Comment

for manny to actually say it was easy at the post fight interview, it was all that training

some of the best moments are when elite fighters start off the fight

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Was the Ricky Hatton fight the easiest fight that Manny Pacquiao was involved with for exactly 10 years?

If we go from November 2002 through to November 2012, it seems clear that Hatton was Pacquiao's easiest victory within that 10 year time span.

In that exact duration, Hatton was the only opponent that Pacquiao knocked out in 2 rounds or less.
                well considering the whole fight is in my signature....

Comment

Comment

I think its Dela Hoya, even it take more rounds than Hatton to finish him. Its just that Hoya have better chin than Hatton. Pac looks like a HIGHLY skilled boxer on Hoya's fight.

Comment

diaz and solis should have been easier fights on paper but hatton ended up being a very easy fight for pacqauio by walking in a straight line directly to pacquaio with his head straight up, not tucking his chin and using zero head movement. Pac couldnt miss with his angles.

Disagree about clottey being an easier fight, he busted up pac when he actually tried and made pac throw 1000 punches, working all night. Hatton offered pac the KO on a silver platter.

Hatton's foot speed slipped, atleast in his prime when he came forward, it was faster and troubled his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X