No announcement yet.

Stephen A. Smith says ni99a on espn, claims it didn't happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    i agree.sounded like he caught himself and said some gibberish to stop himself...but he clearly didnt say it

what else would he be saying?

he's yet to even come out with an explanation. he's just denying it.

this has already happened. he called lebron "this n#gga," . i for one do not care and i'm not at all offended. there's really no racism here. if stephen A wants to say that off the air, at his house, in his car, etc, it's OK.

it's not something disney wants to be putting on their air, and stephen A probably makes a few hundred grand a year with ESPN (owned by disney)

Comment

Meh its Stephen A he talks like that all the time in private. Mistakes happen ask Lee Corso.

Comment

He clearly said it, what else is he saying in that moment? That word shouldn't be said by ANYONE on ESPN so he should be held accountable for that.

ESPN should fire him and Bayless, they are annoying and dumb as hell.

Comment

The 'N' isnt clear enough.
          Its all about the 'N'.
          Without clearly saying the 'N', it isnt the 'N' word.

But ive never heard anyone say "Ug-ga please!"

Would it be ok if he said "Uck you mother Ucker!"?

Comment

listened to it again

it's nothing other than "n#gga please."

smith is denying it to keep from being fired. ESPN is the disney corporation. that's who owns them. they're one of the largest companies on the planet. they'll can somebody in a heartbeat if they think it's going to damage the disney corporation.

my favorite was the first time he said it.

"this n#gga, come on man..."
            and then he starts looking around with a chagrin like "hmmm i wonder if anybody caught that...?"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              listened to it again

it's nothing other than "n#gga please."

smith is denying it to keep from being fired. ESPN is the disney corporation. that's who owns them. they're one of the largest companies on the planet. they'll can somebody in a heartbeat if they think it's going to damage the disney corporation.
              I hate to really do this, but if it was a white guy that muttered anything close to that, it would be over right now for him.

I'm surprised this hasn't received any media coverage, I haven't heard anything about this and when did this exactly happen?

Comment

first time

second time

classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I hate to really do this, but if it was a white guy that muttered anything close to that, it would be over right now for him.

I'm surprised this hasn't received any media coverage, I haven't heard anything about this and when did this exactly happen?

bayless would have a mob outside of his door

i think it was yesterday. ESPN is probably on damage control. first take is a popular show, and i dont think it would survive at this stage with just bayless.

that smith is denying it gives me the biggest laugh. it's the second time this has happend

Comment

F'n racist scum

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      this isnt limbaugh calling somebody a "nappy headed hoe," -which he did, and entire girls basketball team...
                      That was Don Imus.

Comment

Working...
                      X