No announcement yet.

[photo] Khan using a neck strength machine under Virgil Hunter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    He needs to pad out his skull, his little brain rattles around too much.
    You stole my joke.

Comment

Is there any recent interview with khan talking about his new trainer and how the training is going? Kinda curious to hear what khan has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Better be careful, it might knock him out.
        lol you made a funny

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          anybody remember khan's insistence that he's got the best chin in boxing, post maidana?

i wonder what happened to that notion.
          Yep, I've said loads of time's that it's the Maidana fight that has led to Khan's failing's thereafter, he thought after that fight that he can stand a trade with anyone.

He Khan't!!!

Ive also said this before, I dont think his chin is as bad as what everyone makes out, alright its not the best, its the punches he gets caught with that's the problem, they would probably knock any LWW out, he just gets caught so clean.

IMO he can beat anyone in the division if he employs the right strategy and that doesnt include standing and banging, nothing wrong with him doing it now and again to show his opponent he is prepared to do it, but then back to boxing and moving, timing, defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            Is there any recent interview with khan talking about his new trainer and how the training is going? Kinda curious to hear what khan has to say.
            He doesn't shut up about it on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              He doesn't shut up about it on twitter.
              Yet you keep reading it

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
                Yep, I've said loads of time's that it's the Maidana fight that has led to Khan's failing's thereafter, he thought after that fight that he can stand a trade with anyone.

He Khan't!!!

Ive also said this before, I dont think his chin is as bad as what everyone makes out, alright its not the best, its the punches he gets caught with that's the problem, they would probably knock any LWW out, he just gets caught so clean.

IMO he can beat anyone in the division if he employs the right strategy and that doesnt include standing and banging, nothing wrong with him doing it now and again to show his opponent he is prepared to do it, but then back to boxing and moving, timing, defense.

In my opinion, the difference is with drugs. No Alex Ariza, coupled with random drug testing, and we will see the same knockout results.

Comment

I'd laugh my balls off if Khan suddenly develops a Duran-esque chin

Comment

haha what a joke....

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Amir Khan will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster."
                      It's Optimus Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X