No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander Vs. Timothy Bradley II at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander Vs. Timothy Bradley II at Welterweight

Who have you got? Now that both Devon and Timothy are at Welterweight, who have you got to win for a rematch? Bradley definitely lost his match against Pacquiao it seemed like he had 0 power at the weight class. However, Alexander looked pretty strong at 147 - he almost took Maidana's head off. In a rematch, I say Alexander wins without the headbutts. For the record, I'm interested in seeing the rematch despite how ugly the previous one was mostly because Timothy lost pretty badly and I feel that now's the time that Devon can get his payback.
    Devon by TKO/KO
    0.00%
    Devon by decision
    14.71%
    Devon by Split Decision
    5.88%
    Bradley by TKO/KO
    11.76%
    Bradley by decision
    61.76%
    Bradley by Split Decision
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    N/C - Headbutts?
    5.88%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by MeiXiang; 06-15-2012, 03:39 PM.

Im down for a rematch. I've always said that Devon had a bad night in the first fight. I think he wins the rematch. He looks to be the stronger fighter at147. He cant let Timothy be the aggressor and bully him all night though

Comment

No way I want to see a rematch, unless they both win a bunch of fights in a row of Top WW's. Their first fight was god awful.

Comment

Bradley wins again, Alexander ain't the better boxer and he still can't fight on the inside.

Comment

id rather watch paint dry

Comment

not interested. there is nothing that alexander can do to keep timmy off of him , nothing.

Comment

Alexander bossed on Maidana. I'd like to see him against bailey before I make that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                Im down for a rematch. I've always said that Devon had a bad night in the first fight. I think he wins the rematch. He looks to be the stronger fighter at147. He cant let Timothy be the aggressor and bully him all night though
                I thought the same thing. IIt seemed like Devon just had a bad night. I also though that Bradley looked very vulnerable and a little lost against Pac. I'd favor Alexander.

Comment

Please.

Bradley beats him the same way.....Devon's gonna try to hold his way to a win just like the first fight, and then when it doesn't work he'll try headbutting his way out of it again. It's funny how Devon says something about Timmy's head when he's the one looking like a got damn hammer head shark.

Comment

Anyone who has seen Devon fight knows that wasn't him against Bradley when it happened. A rematch would be great. A lot more competitive than before.

Comment

Working...
                    X