Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
    How can you have Spider Man 3 as "good"

and The avengers as just "ok"
    I was wondering that too. I don't hate Spider Man 3, but Avengers blows it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
      jesus you people are forcing me to go see it
      It's worth it if you enjoy superhero movies. Very good, very entertaining.

Comment

Was it better than X-Men first class? Which is the consensus best superhero movie of al time.

Comment

I thought the movie was very good.

My favorite characters were Hulk and Captain America; with honorable mention going to Iron Man.

Hulk was handling business at the end.

Comment

Avengers is OK, definitely not a great film. Probably worth watching, but seriously lacks the edge of TDK for example.

Comment

avengers was properly marketed.. introducing the main characters individually on their own movies and creating the greatest superheroes alliance . but unlike any hyped up movie, it really is worth watching.. great comedic relief that really makes you laugh because it was so sporadic.

first class was better for me since it goes way beyond history of the xavier-magneto rivalry

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                How can you have Spider Man 3 as "good"

and The avengers as just "ok"
                Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                i was thinking the same. Also, i rate iron man 2 above spiderman 3 as well.

Spiderman 3 sucked balls
                Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I was wondering that too. I don't hate Spider Man 3, but Avengers blows it away.
                I was actually excited when I went to watch Spiderman 3 and when I watched it, I was looking forward to Spiderman 4...

The avengers was nothing special, didn't care about it before it came out, don't care about it now or any future sequels

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  avengers was properly marketed.. introducing the main characters individually on their own movies and creating the greatest superheroes alliance . but unlike any hyped up movie, it really is worth watching.. great comedic relief that really makes you laugh because it was so sporadic.

first class was better for me since it goes way beyond history of the xavier-magneto rivalry
                  X-men first class was great. I kinda wanted them to show a little bit more of Magneto when he was a kid in the concentration camp.....
                  but other than that it was great

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I was actually excited when I went to watch Spiderman 3 and when I watched it, I was looking forward to Spiderman 4...

The avengers was nothing special, didn't care about it before it came out, don't care about it now or any future sequels
                    avengers was somewhat good since it shows how they were assembled. different personalities that work on the job to learn how to fight villains cohesively. the way they don't like each other in the beginning and how they still don't love each other at the end..

Comment

Impressive.

Good flick.

Comment

Working...
                      X