Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Paul to Clips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me the Clippers with this squad or the one they traded are both 6-8 seeds in the playoffs and no threat to win it all. Except now they don't have that top 10 draft pick next year to add another piece.

Gordon is a top player in the league and a Bledsoe/Billups/Gordon combo at guard is really not that bad compared to Paul to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      To me the Clippers with this squad or the one they traded are both 6-8 seeds in the playoffs and no threat to win it all. Except now they don't have that top 10 draft pick next year to add another piece.

Gordon is a top player in the league and a Bledsoe/Billups/Gordon combo at guard is really not that bad compared to Paul to me.
      they have 14 mill in cap space now though.....surely will help them to get some decent help next summer....considering there's bound to be a good player who wants to play with paul and griffin.
      Last edited by -Hyperion-; 12-15-2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I cant wait to see how they all play as a team should be off the hook I wasnt big on getting rid of Gordon but when I see how the starting 5 look now they should be able to hold it down in the west and show a big improvment from the 50 loses from last year...

Comment

Got to see how it gels but Clippers at least make the 8th seed out in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Got to see how it gels but Clippers at least make the 8th seed out in the west.
            Ah yeah if they start to gel rather quickly I really give them a shot at 5th 6th but cant see anything higher then that, I would put the house that they do at least make the playoffs tho...

Comment

Working...
            X