Bob Foster Highlights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Foster Highlights!

Finally got this done at the request of DarkTerror88

Dick Tiger is is most high profile ko, but the Quarry ko was his most devastating. Foster was a killer at 175.

Comment

The Mike Quarry KO is gangsta, the way he hits him with the last possible punch of the round, already knows he's KO'd him before he hits the deck as he turns around, then twitches his left shoulder. Also Foster thought he'd killed Mike as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. When his trainer jumps in he says "I've killed him Billy, he's dead." and his trainer replies "Who cares he had no business being in there with you."

Mean stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        The Mike Quarry KO is gangsta, the way he hits him with the last possible punch of the round, already knows he's KO'd him before he hits the deck as he turns around, then twitches his left shoulder. Also Foster thought he'd killed Mike as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. When his trainer jumps in he says "I've killed him Billy, he's dead." and his trainer replies "Who cares he had no business being in there with you."

Mean stuff.

I never heard that before, thanks! Foster was an assassin!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

This is the exact quote.

“When I hit Mike Quarry, I thought he was dead. I was bending over looking at him and all the sudden the pupils rolled back in his head. I said, ‘Oh my God . . .’ My trainer had me by the arm and he was saying, ‘C’mon Bobby, Don’t look at him.’ I said, “Billy, the kid is dead . . .’ ’Eff him then, he ain’t got no business being in here’—that’s how cold my trainer was. He was mean.”

http://www.newmexicoboxing.com/histo...bobfoster.html

From this amazing article with lots of information and quotes, I'll make a thread on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

This is the exact quote.

“When I hit Mike Quarry, I thought he was dead. I was bending over looking at him and all the sudden the pupils rolled back in his head. I said, ‘Oh my God . . .’ My trainer had me by the arm and he was saying, ‘C’mon Bobby, Don’t look at him.’ I said, “Billy, the kid is dead . . .’ ’Eff him then, he ain’t got no business being in here’—that’s how cold my trainer was. He was mean.”

From this amazing article with lots of information and quotes, I'll make a thread on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              This is the exact quote.

Wicked stuff!!

Comment

Top 5 LHW for sure

Comment

B-E-A-Utiful

Comment

IMO, the best 175lber ever, and easily one of the greatest punchers to ever walk this earth.

Comment

Working...
                    X